Solo Campaign Help

Faustus

First Post
I'm an experienced player who has been spoiled by my DM for years. She know wants to play, and as we are the only gamers we know, that means I have to run a campaign for her.

She is much more interested in plot, interaction, and intrique than hack and slash/dungeon crawling.

Ideas please???

fba827

Adventurer
Make your life easier :) --

See what kind of character she wants to play. Heck, if she already has a background in mind, see what that is... use it as a starting point (or share that info here so that we have more to go on ..)

We could communally come up with several ideas about castle intrigue but if she wants to play a savage gnome barbarian living in a fox hole, then, well, the castle ideas would be less useful :)

Once you have some idea as to what kind of character she wants, the background can be used for a couple starting points. It need not be excessivly detailed, but some information is alwas helpful (and the more detailed it is, the more different subplots you may be able to work in over the course of a campaign).

Felix

Explorer
What fba said. Give us a place to start, and you'll have ideas coming out your ears.

When do you start the campaign?

Sertimon

First Post
Hi Faustus!

And where is the campaign set? If its set in the Forgotten Realms or something along those lines I could name a few places with plot and intrique :)

Remove ads