Arokyn the story thread

NarlethDrider

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
My turn to appologise. My dog Keyster is very Ill and I'm just not able to think clearly. (all I been crying non stop for over a day now)

Sorry to hear about your pup---hope everything gets better.....things here took a downward fall as my mom was put into the hospital for pneumonia---simply put, today sucks.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
NarlethDrider said:
Sorry to hear about your pup---hope everything gets better.....things here took a downward fall as my mom was put into the hospital for pneumonia---simply put, today sucks.
Good Goddess! I hope everything go better for her. It turns out Keyster has a growth in his intestines. I may be cancer it may not. they are doing an operation Thursday to see if it can be removed.

But on with the story.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
The sands were blowing strong as the four heroes made their way down the steep incline. Yrgo having done as requested and taken a slightly less steep track down to the encampment.
Owenston had been keeping an eye on the Guard with the staff and it seemed that his gaze had not altered from it position so he must not have seen them.
Other guards were doing more menial tasks then actually guard duty.
Anathos and Krit Ka both see that the guard with the staff seems to be sleeping or in a trance yet he is keeping the resonance up. Both of them feel a tugging at their consciousness as if the rhythmic pounding were calling them to enter trance but the effect simply would not work on their Elven natures.
Vorgune sees that the huge beetle has stopped at the rim of the “valley” here and settles itself down. He knows that Insects do not sleep but it seems that this is exactly what the creature is doing.

As the group enters the camp no one seems to notice. Most are either asleep or to occupied to look up. All of you get the impression that something is wrong here.

You are with in the encampment now and Krit Ka is almost to where O’Assiss is bound and gagged when the tranced guard’s eyes fly open and train themselves on Yrgo entering the camp.

Thels

First Post
Free clanmate first, fight to defend after that Krit Ka moves to O'Assiss as fast as he can and starts untying him.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Vorgune, roars a challenge and charges Yrgo into the camp, his massive Greatclub held high ( :D ), heading for the closest enemy, intending to split his head like a melon.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Thels said:
Free clanmate first, fight to defend after that Krit Ka moves to O'Assiss as fast as he can and starts untying him.

Before they climb down the ridge Owenston says to Krit Ka " You have the best chance of freeing O'Assiss. When you do give him this."

Owenston hands Krit Ka O'Assiss' holy symbol.

Owenston is suprized he made it down the ridge without attracting the guard's attention. He prepares his sling with common stones.

NarlethDrider

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
Don't just bunp my friend... I'm awaiting your move.
OOC::eek: :eek: :eek: how embarrising I will get him going asap

BTW, Argent, awaiting your next move for Charlotte, shes in a mess & needs to get moving ;) :D

IC: Anathos follows the mantis kin elf, using his many faceted eyes to scan for any trouble that may hinder the rescue......

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Camp battle or “What happens when IT wakes up?”

Vorgune and Yrgo steam roll their way into the enemy camp gaining the attention of the primary guard. The guard swiftly flips his staff around so that the top of it strikes the ground and with that sudden out of rhythm pound on the barren earth the other guards and workers snap out of their slumber.

O`Assis sees Krit Ka running toward him but the human is tied in such a way that he cannot move his head. He appears to be trying to do something with his eyes but Krit ka not having the same type of eyes makes what O`Assis is doing hard to understand. The Mantis Elf reaches the bound human just in time to see Anathos turn and stop an arrow flying toward the human captive.
On the side of the camp Owenston lets fly a stone connecting with the head of a lizard human and dropping him like a bird.

The map bits: blue circles are tents numbers are enemies O’A = O`Assis, A = Anathos, K = Krit Ka, V&Y = Vorgune and Yrgo, Staff guy = Self-explanatory. The beetle is off map past the smaller ones.

Remove ads