Arokyn the story thread

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Uriel said:
Um...maybe I'm blind, but I don't see a Map...:(
OK Can't get the Farking map to load.

V&Y are 20' from the staffman
O'a, Krit, and Anth. are 10 feet from the staff man and 15' from the next human warrior.
Owenston is 30' from the nearist living opponent.

There are 6 remaining guards that you can see and 10 'commoners' that are trying not to be seen.

Actions?

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Vorgune and Yrgo seem to take up the attention of the human with the staff, he sets the staff against their charge as if it were a spear and it connects with Yrgo's chest. Yro immediatly falls asleep and drops to the sands spilling Vorgune and causing Yrgo 4 hits and Vorgune 2 hits of damage.

This leaves Anathos an opprotunity to get a hit in on him and he scores a hit for 5 points of damage.

Krit Ka releases Q'Assis and the human slumps to the ground as if some one had cut his strings.

Awaiting Owenston...

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Owensron sees Yrgo go down. This is not the way it was supposed to work. Yrgo was not supposed to enter combat. Just free O'Assis and run. Well, as father says "We are here now."

Owenston decided to sling a stone at the nearest warrior. Slinging at the "staff-man", with my allies close to him, invites chaos.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:I rolled a 13+2=15 for a Ride check, or balance, whichever. i can't remember if we roll for ourselves in this one, Argent. Regardless...

IC: Coming up on his feet, Vorgune Rages, showing the barbaric nature of the Feral, as he charges this silly man-with-stick.

<Charge or attack, as distance permits,+7/9w charge and rage, 1D8+8 20/X2>.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:
Owensron sees Yrgo go down. This is not the way it was supposed to work. Yrgo was not supposed to enter combat. Just free O'Assis and run. Well, as father says "We are here now."

Owenston decided to sling a stone at the nearest warrior. Slinging at the "staff-man", with my allies close to him, invites chaos.
Owenston misses with the stone, it flies wide and smacks into a tent. he notices that instead of the tent billowing with the impact it stays stationary, as if the stone hit a wall of stone not fabric.

Remove ads