Arokyn the story thread

Argent Silvermage

First Post
OOC: no longer waiting for Uriel.

Krit Ka grabs the limp body of the Elf and runs towards the rock outcropping.
Owenston casts the spell but is now in the creature's path
Anathos runs at top speed down the rock faceing and moves to intercept the beast.

The beetle charges the dwarf seeing an easy meal but misses pincering him in it's jaws.
(thank your Dwarven +4 dodge against giants here. I'm considering this a giant for terms of the dodge.)

Next round...

Thels

First Post
Krit Ka continues walking after the others, not looking back, not thinking about what could happen, just moving on.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Hey now, I was just waiting for those ahead of me to post...:p I just got home from work. Anyways, I did post about 12 hours ago, it must have ate it...(There's a new one on ENWold).Vorgune was going to try and take the wounded fellow on Yrgo (and I made quips about us needing a 5 ton ball of dung to distract the beetle).If Krit Ka has him, I guess...

IC:Vorgune Charges the Beetle, using his Antlers to impale the overgrown dung-roller.
Yrgo brays and stands by to carry the wounded Tribesman to safety, should someone want to lead him.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
While staying on defensive, Owenston picks up some stones and enhances the earthy element <<Magic Stone elemental ability>> of three of them.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Battle round 2

Anathos launches hikmself at the monster driving his spear deep into it's shell. The beast reels and tries to get away but Owenson's magiced rocks slam into it's face causing it to turn and look Krit Ka right in the face. The Elf lashes out and severs one of the monsters pincers from it's head.
Before Vorgune can attack the beast shudders and falls dead.

The villagers cheer and start slowly coming back to the village proper.

Off to the side the 3 hands watch the saviors and their actions with interest. Eventualy Skydancer motions for them to re-enter the council tent.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Vorgune rushes to the side of the fallen Elf Scout that had valiently hung on to life long enough to warn the tribe and sees if he can aid him
<Heal Check and Cure Light Wounds>

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Skitterial will be fine with the few healing he has just recieved but He will loose his status as a warrior. He now has 2 less arms on one side. this throws off his ballance and will not permit him to fight like he used to.

Remove ads