Arokyn the story thread

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Vorgune waits on Owenston's audience, as it may affect the tribe further, currying yrgo with his wooden comb.

Anal Spelling Edit

Last edited:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
I am honored. The others are anxious to search for O'assis, but I have two requests.

First, as part of my share of the beetle I would like a small shield made from it's chitin. I hope it could be done by our return.

Second, is there anything the tribe could spare, to help us suceed?

Argent Silvermage

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay guys. RL is strange. moving at work of all things.)
Owenston
Kikkata Looks at you with all 8 of her eyes and says "We will see waht can be done for a shield. What little we have is at you dispence, But do not deplete the tribes reserves."

Lythix stands and says "Now go. The tribe needs O'Assis and we need our new protectors back as quickly as we can get you back."

The Others
Outside the tent the sun is starting to reach midday. The heat is oppresive but you see Owenston exit the council tent. Many of the villagers have come up and thanked you all for saveing them.

Talk amongst yourselves as you will but I'm moving the story forward a bit.

After a few hours of walking the desert following the tracks left by the original party you come upon what must be the place where the beetle attacked the group. There is a second beetle carcus dead and cooking in the sun and the bodies of 2 tribesmen (humans).

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Owenston turns to Anathos, who was tracking for the group as they followed Skitterial backtrail.

"Can you tell if this is where O'assis was captured?"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
<Backtrack a bit>
Vorgune puts a claim on the mandibles of the Beetle, looking to turn them into weapons for the tribe's defense. As well, he takes a healthy portion of the thing as meat, for the trek to find O'assis.

< Taking several pounds of betle flesh and tearing a mandible off, maybe 2 feet or so of it>

<Fast Forward>

Vorgune asks Owenston, what say the Council? The feral does his best to converse, though his bestial nature causes him to act more thanthink in most situations.

Yrgo honks from time to time, happy to be away from the dead beetle and out on an 'adventure'.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
<Backtrack a bit>
Vorgune asks Owenston, what say the Council? The feral does his best to converse, though his bestial nature causes him to act more thanthink in most situations.

Owenston replies The council wants us to go after O'assis. We can take what we need, so long as we leave enough for the tribe to get by.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
The Tracking is easy even here in the desert. There have bee many riders and people in 'foot' through here within the last 8 hours. In the dust you find O'Assis' sacred fetish (Holy Symbol). It appears they went to the east. further away from your tribe and closer to a barran streach of rock called "Mercy's end" by your tribe.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Owenston suggests "After we investigate here we should continue tracking his kidnapers. I will need to stop for a time at twilight for my Earth Meditation, but after we could continue on. We need to cover territory while we have plenty of food and water."

Owenston checks the scout's bodies for waterskins.

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
As the members of the group go about investigating the corpses and surroundings, Krit Ka takes the break as an oppurtunity to do some basic arm and leg training, while keeping his vermin eyes and ears open at the surroundings, thereby ignoring his companions and the corpses in the middle.

Krit Ka feels happy. A task! A specific goal to work to and aim at. And adequate companions as well, with no one to slow us down. An excellent oppurtunity to prove myself to the council.

Last edited:

Remove ads