Arokyn the story thread

Thels

First Post
Krit Ka looks at the group, points at himself, then at the lizardman and then draws a line in the air in front of his own neck. After performing said ritual, he sneaks up to the lizardman, trying to take him out with a single blow against the neck.

OOC: I wonder, is 'Coup de Grace' possible with your bare hands if you got 'Unarmed Strike'?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
(Once the signal is given to move forward)
Vorgune will creep forward, readying his Club.
<Charge and smash any stupid inferior Lizard-Humans>
Yrgo will shut the hell up for once, what with all that Hronking and all.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Owenston thinks, Now I know why Lythix asked me to lead. The others all follow their first impulse.

Owenston moves tward O'assis, and pulls out his knife to cut the bonds.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
The sleeping guard dies without ever waking. The group of you are still on the rise and Krit Ka is the only one visible.
One of the guards down the hill from you looks in your direction but if he sees Krit Ka he makes no motions.
(Spot or listen checks from all please, whichever is better. Owenston is at +3)

The hill is 20' slope that will need a climb check at +2 to get down with out falling. the camp area in 30' from one end to the other. there are 4 tents and a main pavillion. it is within the pavillion that you can see O'Assis.There are 5 guards visible and a grouping of 6 lizard/horses.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Woohoo, I rolled a '20', which makes my Spot/Listen a 26.That must be to offset the '1' my Orc CLeric rolled in my RL today on a mountaineering check while in bandedmail...good thing I have the Luck Domain.

IC:Vorgune's senses suddenly come alive in a most supernatural manner, every sound and dust mote audible/visible to him.

OoC:Yrgo rolled a 19 total on his Listen

IC:Hronk!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases