◦Fast-Paced, Strategic and Challenging
◦Replay-ability is virtually limitless.
◦No two games will ever be the same.
◦Optional Teamplay: 3 to 4 Two-Player Teams
◦A Great Addition to Family Game Night!

Monarchs, Minions & Mayhem! Limited Edition

Game Box 9.5"x9.5"x2" (Matte Laminated Linen Finish) & Contents:
Rulebook (Full Color, 24-pages)
18"x18" Full Color Game Board (Premium Matte Linen Finish)
108 Custom Playing Cards (Poker Size 2.5” x 3.5” 310gsm Linen)
9 Gemstones
12-Sided Die
6” x 8.5” Cotton Game Bag

Featured Artwork by Paul Nelson, Eric Lofgren, Thomas Cole 1801-1848, and Dennis Young Author of “The Ardwellian Chronicles” narrative contribution “The Monarch’s Dilemma”.

Monarchs, Minions & Mayhem! has engaging gameplay that is extremely fun to play, well-balanced with innovative and unique game mechanics that will provide endless hours of entertainment with family & friends. We hope that Monarchs, Minions & Mayhem! earns a spot on your list of Go-to-Games for Family Game Night.

Product Guarantee: This Product is the Limited-Edition Print Run for Monarchs, Minions & Mayhem! by Tri-Infinity Games. Production Run will be limited to the number of units sold during the Official Demo Days & Pre-Order Events will be held from September 1, 2017 to October 15, 2017 at Participating Retailers in the Kansas City Metro Area. Product will have a Guaranteed Print Run with an Estimated Delivery Date of November 15, 2017.

Inaugural Demo Days & Pre-Order Event: 1:00pm, August 26th, 2017 @ Peculiar Games and Hobbies – 361 C1 Legend Lane, Peculiar MO 64078
Please help us spread the word. Like & Share on Facebook Pages [MENTION=39764]Tri[/MENTION]infinitygames - [MENTION=71673]Mon[/MENTION]archsminionsandmayhem Facebook Group: Monarchs, Minions & Mayhem!; Twitter: tri-infinitygames [MENTION=39764]Tri[/MENTION]infinitygame

Join our Mailing List @ www.tri-infinitygames.com - Updates, Upcoming Demo Days & Pre-Order Events – Coming Soon!

Thank you in advance for your support.

Bill Hays (Dartavian)
info@tri-infinitygames.com
Tri-Infinity Games

Dartavian

Explorer
Monarchs, Minions & Mayhem! Rulebook is available for download @

https://www.tri-infinitygames.com/downloads

Please help us spread the word. Like & Share on Facebook Pages [MENTION=39764]Tri[/MENTION]infinitygames - [MENTION=71673]Mon[/MENTION]archsminionsandmayhem Facebook Group: Monarchs, Minions & Mayhem!; Twitter: tri-infinitygames [MENTION=39764]Tri[/MENTION]infinitygame

Join our Mailing List @ www.tri-infinitygames.com - Updates, Upcoming Demo Days & Pre-Order Events – Coming Soon!

Thank you in advance for your support.

Bill Hays (Dartavian)
info@tri-infinitygames.com
Tri-Infinity Games

Dartavian

Explorer
Game Box & Game Board Promo Picture.jpg

Greetings!

Fellow EN World Members, I would like to take a few moments and provide you with some information on our upcoming Board Game Monarchs, Minions & Mayhem! Limited Edition.

From the beginning, I wanted to make a board game that was most importantly fun to play with friends and family regardless age or gaming experience. A board game that was Easy-to-Learn, Fast-Paced, Strategic & Challenging. A board game designed with value proposition built into its core. A board game that was meant to be played over-and-over again, each time generating many different emotional responses.

What is Monarchs, Minions & Mayhem? A simple idea that I had been toying around with for years. In 2016 the first game was played, printed out on a single piece of paper and some marked-up playing cards. In 2016, I had a viable product, at least a playable prototype that I thought might garner some attention.

So, with prototype in hand I submitted Monarchs, Minions & Mayhem! into one of the industry’s top game companies board game contest. It did not get selected as a semifinalist. In hindsight, it was a blessing in disguise. My team and I doubled down and put our noses to the grindstone, tweaking and ironing out the ruleset, graphic art and design and has evolved into the product you see before you today.

Monarch, Minions & Mayhem! Limited Edition is a fantasy themed Card Driven Strategy Board Game with simple to follow rules, that promotes, diplomacy, social interaction and strategy. The engaging gameplay is extremely fun to play, well-balanced with innovative and unique game mechanics that will provide endless hours of entertainment with family & friends. The replay-ability of the game is virtually limit-less, fast-paced, strategic and challenging. We truly hope this game earns a spot on your list of Go-to-Games for Family Game Night.

In closing, if you like what you see, please follow, like & share any of our various social media links. Monarchs, Minions & Mayhem! Limited Edition has a guaranteed production run and will be available Mid-November 2017. We know we can’t please everyone and this board game may or may not be to your liking. And if it's something you can't support, that’s okay too.

Those of you that chose to support us, we want to thank you in advance. It is much appreciated.

William Hays (Dartavian)
Tri-Infinity Games
www.tri-infinitygames.com
Monarchs, Minions & Mayhem!
PO Box 131
Peculiar, MO 64078
Email: info@tri-infinitygames.com
https://www.facebook.com/monarchsminionsandmayhem/#
https://www.facebook.com/triinfinitygames/#
https://twitter.com/triinfinitygame

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper