Join BATGNOME !!

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
Tired of puzzling out the motives of RPG companies, large and small?

Bothered by having to dig down to the second page to find subjects actually about D&D?

Disturbed by coming to your favorite D&D message board and having to double check because you think you've wandered into Dragonfoot's Edition Wars by mistake?

Worried that all the LUV has died now that Barry is no more?

Well, be concerned no longer, my friends! Join those of us who have made the move to sunny, grass-covered hills full of joy and smokepowder; where every day is filled to the brim with the sounds of rolling dice and the smell of gamers.

Become a member of BATGNOME - Boycotting All Threads Going Nuts Over Monte and Editions.

What's membership cost you, you ask? Have I got to fill out forms? Well, have I got a deal for you, my friends: No websites to visit, no email addresses to fill in, and no salesman will call on you. To become a fully fledged member of BATGNOME with all priviledges thus entailed, simply skip that thread labelled "Lorraine Williams Speaks Out On 3.5." Just pass on "3.5 Pregnant with GURPS' Love Child!" And, no matter how much it hurts at first, resist the temptation to reply to "Make Friends Fast! Send a SASE with $90 to WOTC to Find Out How!"

Remember, it's up to you to take the first step. Together, one person at a time, we can make these boards a safe haven again for advice on building Half-Dragon Tiefling Paladin/Monk/Assassins and Off Topic threads about favorite pizza toppings. Do it for the children. And thank you.

[note: obviously, the above is meant as a joke. Pizza is never off topic.]

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
alsih2o said:
i simply cannot wait till someone does batboy from the national enquirer with a beard and little gnomehat....

To help all those folks now trying to find a picture of Batboy to photoshop - he's from the Weekly World News, not the Enquirer.

And Batboy has his own musical! I kid you not. It's actually pretty good :)

Last edited:

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Emiricol said:
I am SO there.

And, pizza is not OT *only* if it contains salty fish fillets. Ooh, that sounds Cthulu-ish :D

*AHEM* There can be only one Iconic Penguin!

-- Nifft, feeling a tad like Devis and Nebbin...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases