(OOC) Scourge of Daggerford (Full)

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
My vote is 2. We have slowed down over the past few weeks, and I expect over december that will continue. But I do hope that in January, we can all be back up to speed. I am pleased with the game, and am here for the long haul, I hope.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I vote 1. I'm fine with the pace (overextended as I am anyway ;) ). And November/December everything always slows down regardless. People are just too busy with holiday stuff. I'm here until you kick me out :D

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Tommi can't grab a dagger. The hobgoblin captain probably has one, but Gutter IS Shorgg's pocket knife. Drawing Gutter would take up his "free object interaction". Tommi can use it with two-weapon fighting, though. Like I said, (maybe I make it confusing with my description!). Technically, I imagine it as an oversized knife, but rules-wise it would count as a scimitar, I guess, in that it is a 1d6 slashing light finesse martial weapon. That works for 2WF just as good as a shortsword.

Oh! Your worry is that Rogues are not proficient in scimitars. That is WEIRD.

Well, anyway, I'll certainly allow Tommi to use it. Heck, if Tommi's training is all about thrusting motions, I can't see any reason why it couldn't be a piercing weapon and just count as a shortsword. (Fluff-wise, it's only bladed on one edge, but there's no reason you can't stab with it. It's pointy!)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I wish Tglassy would take his turn. I think this captain is close to falling.

Dandin could try ducking around Titus and finishing the guy himself. In fact, I'd be willing to nix Titus' extra turn and say that he "helped" Dandin last round if you want to take advantage on an attack. Clearly the holidays have kept tglassy busy.

Remove ads