Knightfall's World of Kulan Art Challenge Thread!

Meatboy

First Post
Dunno. Photobucket is where I've posted and hosted all my pics from for years now and I haven't had any issues. There are specific links attached to the files now when you move your mouse over the pics did you I grab the IMG one for message boards like this. Nice elves btw I like the sun motif that you have going on with them.

Here is a preview of my take on star gnomes. I have no idea when this will be finished but it seems to be taking some time.

sg2.jpg

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I felt this thread needed a bump. Looking through it made me nostalgic. :D
  • Smoke and Mirrors' version of the Kitt has become the iconic image for the race.
  • veinglory's art is so surreal and the renditions of the Centaurs of Harqual are so storybook-like.
  • Acquana's Zebranaur artwork is also the iconic image for that race for Kulan.
  • Unfortunately, steeldragons' artwork isn't showing up. I do have them, so I'll likely add them to my World of Kulan campaign group, as long as he's okay with it.
  • Meatboy's star gnome is still creepy cool. :cool:

Last edited:

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Unfortunately, <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->@steeldragons<!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> artwork aren't showing up. I do have them, so I'll likely add them to my World of Kulan campaign group, as long as he's okay with it.

Of course I am ok with it. Very considerate of your to ask, though. :) Enjoy it/them.

Remove ads