Sha'ir's Handbook...

Kriegspiel

First Post
...I'm getting ready to finalize my conversion to PrCs of the kits from the Complete Sha'ir Handbook (up to this point I've been mainly playing it by ear), and was curious as to whether anyone has converted them or has seen conversions of them. The only conversion I have seen thus far is V. DeLarge's Ghul Lord. Basically I'm just looking to see how other people have handled some of the mechanics, and whether I'm on the same page...

...Specifically I'm updating the Ghul Lord, Jackal, Nogian Mystic & Spellslayer...

Last edited:

Greyskull

First Post
Jackal

The netbook of classes on FANCC has a Spell-Thief, which is verys imilar to the Jackal kit from the complete sha'ir.
The site is not yet fully functional, but it should be ready in the next few days with a PDF file fileld with new art. In the mean time you can download the RTF files.

Hope this helps.

BTW I would be very happy to see these prestige classes you have created. I have been fascinated with Al-Qadim since it first appeared.

Jerrid Al-Kundo

First Post
Actually, I was considering using the Sorcerer Spell Progression to make a Monk-variant out of the Mystic of Nog. I read on a thread that someone had done that with decent results, but never actually saw the class they ended up with, so I was going to be trial-and-error playtesting it myself.

Hope that helps (or shows everyone that I'm a raving lunatic that should be ignored:p ).

Thanael

Explorer
Greyskull said:
The netbook of classes on FANCC has a Spell-Thief, which is verys imilar to the Jackal kit from the complete sha'ir.
The site is not yet fully functional, but it should be ready in the next few days with a PDF file fileld with new art. In the mean time you can download the RTF files.

Spellthief is also a base class from Complete Adventurer.

Number 6

First Post
Anyone seen the Kynn conversion for 3.5 Al-Qadim? I had it, but lost my harddrive... now I'm trying to reconstruct some of that work since I can't find Kynn's conversions anymore.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases