AD&D Temple of Elemental Evil conversion?

Verdigris

First Post
Hey all,

Its been a long time since I've been on this board. Glad to see so many new and old faces.

I recently found my original Temple of Elemental Evil module buried in my garage and I was wondering if anybody knew where I could find its conversion to 3E. I am surprised that I haven't found any online.

Anybody have suggestions? It will save me heaps of work if I can find one.

Thanks.

Sir Whiskers

First Post
I have the .rtf conversion made by Piaw Na that was posted on the boards. Send me your email and I'll forward it to you. It's about 500 Kb.

BTW - I haven't read it in detail, but it appears it doesn't violate WOTC's guidelines, as no module text is included in the file.

Verdigris

First Post
Gratis, Sir Whiskers

Good karma to Sir Whiskers. This conversion rocks. If anybody needs it, drop me an email and I'll pass it along. Put "Temple of Elemental Evil" in the subject so I don't inadvertantly scrap it.

Majin

First Post
I actually just got started on converting this to 3.5. If anyone is interested in getting the final document upon completion just let me know. This conversion borrows from Piaw Na's original concept but updates everything to 3.5, fixes some errors, and includes extra stat blocks that were excluded from the original. Of course you'll still need a copy of the T1-4 or the ESD version to run it correctly, and it is designed somewhat with that in mind.

Last edited:

Thorgeirr

First Post
Temple of Elemental Evil ESD

Does anyone know where I can get an ESD of the Temple of Elemental Evil? I have been looking on the net and have not had any luck. I would love to run my group through that lovely setting! Much thanks and appreciation.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Majin said:
I actually just got started on converting this to 3.5. If anyone is interested in getting the final document upon completion just let me know. This conversion borrows from Piaw Na's original concept but updates everything to 3.5, fixes some errors, and includes extra stat blocks that were excluded from the original. Of course you'll still need a copy of the T1-4 or the ESD version to run it correctly, and it is designed somewhat with that in mind.

Can you e-mail a copy of this to the address in my profile.

Thanks!
Keia

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases