Pathfinder 1E Minor/Major Creation and Animal Products.

Centaur

First Post
Maybe I missed something. Been searching google for a couple days on and off and so far haven't found any discussions on it. Maybe bad search criteria...

However, to the the chase, in Pathfinder, (and DND 3.5) it seems that there is something missing from the Minor/Major creation spells (4th and 5th level respectively). Nowhere do I see discussed which spell creates Animal products. Minor creation specifically lists Vegetation based products. While Major creation gives duration's for minerals, metals and crystals... but nowhere does it say anything about animal products.

Has nobody ever wanted to create meat with their conjured feast? How about a quick suit of leather armor? Maybe some sinew or intestine to string your bow? A little glue made from collagen (hoof and bone material in particular)... the list goes on and on.

Please someone point me to a discussion that I somehow missed. Or failing that, lets discuss it now.

Should animal products be from the Minor creation spell, or the major creation spell? My personal vote is on Minor creation, it seems to fit in with that spell better.

Your thoughts?

Centaur

First Post
Hmm.... 121 views and no replies... perhaps I have stumbled upon a tough one... or I missed something somewhere...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases