The Great THread i was looking for

Iced Tea

First Post
A little bit ago i posted a thread that was asking the great minds of en world to post a thread that was greater than anyother thread. one man suggested i post 2. then it came to me, the thread shoudl be about dungeons and dragons. but not just that, but specifically about 3.5. then i thought, wouldnt it be greater if it also talked about Gen Con. THen the secret thread was lost to me forever as it somehow became unsubscribed to me and erased from the General RPG Discussion (p.s. if anyone knows about this thread please tell me where it is located so i can find it) for all time. But who really wants to hear about Gen Con and 3.5.
You do?, well no, i wont talk about them. Instead i will prattle on about something NO ONE wants to hear about or witness. i will convert my PC from 3.0 to 3.5.

Methenaus
Male Gray Elf
Wizard 11 / Loremaster 2
hp: 57
AC: 19 (+4 Bracers of Nat ARM., +3 dex, +2 rind of Protect.)
Init. +3
Base Attack +7/+2
Attacks +9/+4 (+1 keen dagger, # of times used....never)
FORT +4
REF +6
WILL +11
SKILLS: ranks/ability bonus/misc=total bonus
Alchemy 8+8= +16
Appraise 5+8=+13
Concentration 16+1= +17
Crafte WeaponMaking 5+7=+12

Man this is tedius :confused:

Knoledges Arcanan 16+8=+24
Planes 13+8=+21
Listen 1+3+2=6
Scry 7+8=+15
Search 8+7(lens of detection)=+15
Spellcraft 16+8=+24
Spot 1+2+2=5

Feats: Craft wondrous item, spell focus enchantment and evocation, scribe scroll, skill focus some knowledge will change ifor 3.5) craft wand, still spell, and quicken spell.
Secret: bonus feat

Ability time
Str 12
Dex 17
Con 13
Int 26(head band of intellect +6)
Wis 12
Cha 6

Items of worth
wings of fly, Belt of dwarven kind, rind of protection +2, Bracer of Armor +4, +2 pincer staff of icyburst, + 1 keen dagger, ring of freedom, Staff of the Earth , periapet of health, Bag of holding type IV, and lens of detection. *the rest of my stuff is proabbyl worth noting because i have some valuable artwork and potions/wands and et cetera, but this is taking a while so meh.

any suggestions to changes i might make. i think i might rework my classes but as spell casters all (might take more in Loremaster but not anything drastic) will get rid of some skills like scry and put them into different knoledges and skills that make a lot more sense for my charater. like i have never scried oncebut i spot allll the time, and i have become experienced with constructs and et cetera.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases