D&D 5E Days of Blight

[video=youtube_share;NSESF8tyWdI]https://youtu.be/NSESF8tyWdI[/video]

An unceasing rain has settled over the hamlet of Holmford and with it a darkness has fallen. Minister Scrim is dead, livestock and crops wither and rot and now a child is missing. Whispers of an old hate returning feed fear and paranoia. All the while the Hornwood looms hiding it’s vile secret. Light must return to Holmford before history repeats and more innocents perish.

Days of Blight is a 5th edition horror adventure for 2nd -5th level characters.

Download yours here:
http://www.dmsguild.com/product/210671

The reviews are in!
"Well done, Pickled Dragon - you have set the bar high for those who write adventures!"

"A+ adventure! This is one of those rare titles that successfully brings in a cornucopia of horror elements without ever feeling "gimmicky.""

"Days of Blight is well thought out, beautifully written, and has excellent role-playing opportunities."

"Days of Blight almost reads like prose! The atmosphere and mood are wonderfully set for this horror adventure."

"Extremely atmospheric and enjoyable module. Really nails the "Salem Witch Hunt" vibe in the D&D universe."

Check out the Full Metal RPG Podcast for a review on Days of Blight! I encourage you to subscribe to these guys. They are masters of the role-playing craft and give a truly unique perspective on a myriad of game systems both new and old. The review of Days of Blight begins at 1:16:00 here:
https://soundcloud.com/full-metal-rpg/036-listener-game-reviews

DaysofBlight.jpg

The Pickled Dragon Press
http://www.thepickleddragon.com/

Last edited:

Days of Blight is getting fantastic reviews! Check out just a few here:

by Kelsey D. [Verified Purchaser] Date Added: 07/08/2017 20:25:44

A+ adventure! This is one of those rare titles that successfully brings in a cornucopia of horror elements without ever feeling "gimmicky." It has has a host of excellent NPCs, and the backstory is so chilling that you may not want to read it late at night. Finally, you get plenty of bang for your buck -- a fully developed village, several beautiful maps, new magic items, and eight (!) modules that create a complete adventure arc. I'm really impressed by this and can't wait to run it for my group!

Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]

by NonZero S. G. [Verified Purchaser] Date Added: 05/09/2017 11:46:32

Days of Blight almost reads like prose! The atmosphere and mood are wonderfully set for this horror adventure. It is setting-neutral and can be dropped into almost any campaign setting with minimal, if any, tweaks to the details whether it be Forgotten Realms, Greyhawk, Ravenloft, your Homebrew World, or even Krynn. Great looking art and imaginative NPCs. Settle around your gaming table and gear up for some good roleplaying since this module rewards PC/NPC interactions with XP on top of your standard XP detailed in the Monster Manual.

More great reviews for Days of Blight!

James H. [Verified Purchaser] Date Added: 04/28/2017 20:38:46

Extremely atmospheric and enjoyable module. Really nails the "Salem Witch Hunt" vibe in the D&D universe. I've played several playtests of this and was stoked to see it released! Highly Recommended!

Another wonderful review for the Days of Blight!

by Rachael A. [Verified Purchaser] Date Added: 05/28/2017 13:48:33
Days of Blight is well thought out, beautifully written, and has excellent role-playing opportunities. The plot is unique and the setting is imaginative and unique to anything I've played. I particularly enjoyed the depth of the NPCs and the history. If you're looking for a good adventure, Days of Blight is definitely the way to go!

An insider's look at Days of Blight!

by A. M. S. [Verified Purchaser] Date Added: 07/17/2017 12:35:31
I was one of the original play testers for this adventure. I found it to be exceptionally well written. The adventure plays smoothly and has an intriguing story line. The horror theme provides just the right amount of fright without being too over the top. It can easily be dropped into any campaign and flow seamlessly with existing story lines. I especially enjoyed the cast of characters replete with a night hag, evil children, villagers that live in fear, and even a love story.

Another great review for Days of Blight!

Eric Farrar (2017-11-02 16:57:28)

has left a review on Days of Blight:
Days of Blight is a thoroughly crafted adventure and has been a hit at my table. The plot and flow of the adventure is extremely well thought out and has delved deeply into the full potential of the variety of each advesary.

This is a high quality adventure where the NPCs have intertwining backstories which strengthen the story as well as bring the whole scenario to life. I can\'t wait for the release of the sequel - my players have yet to complete this adventure but are drooling at the prospect of continuing onto the sequel.

Well done, Pickled Dragon - you have set the bar high for those who write adventures!

Another great review for Days of Blight Book One: An Offering of Innocents

by tim m. [Verified Purchaser] Date Added: 12/02/2017 19:38:54
Days of Blight is incredibly well written and thought out adventure. The NPC's are fully fleshed out believable characters that can have strong interaction with the players not flat cardboard displays that stare back with their dead eyes. This dungeon will challange even the most experinced players and DM's with it's heavy role playing. The more the group immerses themself in the Days of Blight the more fun they will have. A must run for my group!

Days of Blight has hit the SILVER sales level on the DM's Guild! Thank you all for the amazing feedback and gaming stories you have shared while running the adventures!

Also, we are heading to Gary Con March 9-11 and I hope to see some of you guys there!

Help support the Pickled Dragon Community on Patreon! www.patreon.com/ThePickledDragon

Remove ads