D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: What do our two carts/wagon look like, EB? What’s pulling them and what are they loaded with?

Nothing of note. A lot of rugs, some building supplies (saws, hammers, block and tackles), super heavy rope (for lifting stones), food for the journey, and cloth (wool, linen, and furs). The carts are open topped with wooden panels about two feet high, four wheels and a hitch for two horss which each has.

industrygothica

Adventurer
[MENTION=6805147]River Song[/MENTION], I think EB gave us the monsters' save info so that we could go ahead and roll saves for them when necessary and not have to wait to progress the story. I'm particularly interested, because, since your post hit before mine did, I'll get to roll advantage on the guy I missed. So roll good!!

No pressure... ;)

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
Experience Post #1:

I forgot with so much to do on here to post XP

Group RP XP = 100

Congrats

Yuck. I hate tracking XP. Anyway, I just added a short XP line to Hex's miniblock for now. I look at that more than I do the CS, and it's tons easier to modify. I'll wait to update the main CS when we level, if that's okay with you.

-IG

ps. Oh yeah.. thanks for rolling crappy for the monsters! :)

EarlyBird

Explorer
No problem happy to roll like crap - before I start swinging (haha)

Everyone shouldn't worry about tracking xp to their sheets until level up. The tracker is for if things get crazy and I miss giving xp for something. I can go back and see (XP posted in RG) and even follow the link if I need to.

The XP is in the RG if you need to go back and see say.. two months from now.

But if anyone wants to keep track as well they may.

Shayuri

First Post
lol...I think I need to just abandon the idea of trying to loop back on stuff I missed and just resume in the here and now, because you guys post FAST.

EarlyBird

Explorer
No problem, maybe a post about your uneventful scouting ahead. I was just looking up your enemy from that faithful night, if it will help with any posting you wish to make.

[sblock=Do you dare to look]
2550981d42d43cefe286611180c8c525.jpg[/sblock]

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
That...was a good round for Emmyr! Overkill, though LOL Thanks for the Bardic Inspiration!

EB, hope you don't mind me just having Emmyr draw both his swords. I don't have the Dual Wield feat yet, but my first thing on the next turn was going to be free object interaction to draw the second sword anyway. Nothing should be effected since without the feat I don't have the +1 AC with the second weapon anyway, and I can still make OAs with one weapon out. It was just mostly to speed things up.

And because it looks cooler :) Not something I would do if we had been surprised without any weapons already drawn.

Hmmm...I'm going to need more axes... LOL

Remove ads