Help with a max Initiative Build

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Be sure to clarify the Anthropomorphic animal with your DM though, apparently some find it over-powered.

Bah. +9 Natural Armor, a total of +20 in stat bonuses, 60' blindsight, and Large size for a +0 LA on a 3HD creature isn't overpowered. Some DMs are wusses :)

And whales are cool. I saw Star Trek IV.

-Hyp.

Caliban

Rules Monkey
gfunk said:

Thanks for the input.

I saw Thug but, technically, you have to be from a specific FR region to take it and it is mutually exclusive with Blooded. So I just chose one at random.

The Iaijutsu Master sounds cool, but I really need psionic abilities for this character.

The Luckstone/Iounstone combo sounds good, thanks!

They aren't mutually exclusive, and if you come from the Nelanthir Islands, both of them are regional feats for you.

I built a 1st level strongheart halfling fighter who had a +13 to initiative. :cool:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
For one-time boosts there is the IMO badly broken psychofeedback power, which would let you add some vast number to your Dex (although the duration is severly limited, so...)

Darklone

Hypersmurf said:
Bah. +9 Natural Armor, a total of +20 in stat bonuses, 60' blindsight, and Large size for a +0 LA on a 3HD creature isn't overpowered. Some DMs are wusses :)

And whales are cool. I saw Star Trek IV.

-Hyp.

Goodbye and thanks for all the fish...

Remove ads