Anime Music

Pants

First Post
Evangelion - Tumbling Down
Bebop - Tank!, Real Folk Blues, Rain, Blue, Ask DNA, Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Inu Yasha - Change the World, :):):)ai Mori, My Will
Trigun - HD
Berserk - The opening theme (I don't know its name)

Leareth

First Post
I'll throw a couple ones in for the heck of it. I'm not sure exactly what you like so I'll just throw some stuff I like out.

Ghost in the Shell- Stand Alone Complex's Inner Universe and maybe Lithium Flower. You will have to most likely download these since the series is still in progress in Japan.

hack ./sign - Just about all the tracks are good if you like ambiant. I'll second Utada Hikaru's Clean and Simple from Kingdom Hearts. If you want to do video games the theam song from FF x-2 (Real Emotion by Kumi Koda) is fun.

All of the Macross Plus soundtrack and the Sharon Apple tracks from that are great. Cowboy Bebop is also good stuff. Card Captor Sakura's Catch me Catch you is bouncy fun.

That's all I can think of now.

Leareth

Dog Soldier

First Post
The opening theme from Berserk is called "Tell Me Why" and here is a site that has midis from Moblie Suit Gundam. Not exactly what you are looking for but it does have the names of the song from MSG. And I'll second or third (whatever the count is) the music from Cowboy Bebop.

Sonny

Adventurer
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
Pfft! Get some classic stuff! Hunt down "Do You Remember Love?" from the Macross movie of the same name...oh, and get the old Mobile Suit Gundam opening. The original. "Tobe Gundam" if I remember right. Greatest.Song.Ever....and very '70s too :D

All of Mari Iijima's Macross songs are rather good. Short, perfect little pop songs. An Angel's Paint (aka In the Colors of the Angel) , Zero-G Love, Sunset Beach and My Boyfriend is a Pilot are all highly recommended.

Mog Elffoe

Explorer
I'm a big fan of the Lupin the 3rd Sideburn Club Mix album. Fun, funky stuff.

Bebop is, of course, some of the best music around, period. Giant Robo has some real nice orchestral stuff and ADV is releasing the soundtrack shortly.

For some reason I really like the Heart of Madness song from the Fist of the North Star movie as well. Just sticks in my head.

Remove ads