+ Log in or register to post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Phantom Steed.

Novice (Lvl 1)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block Rub

Friend+
    You know, I felt bad reopening this thread given how both you (neogod22) and everyone who had an opposing view seemed so adamant about your positions on the question of mounted combat movement. But looking back, I think I figured out where the difference of opinion came from. The first comment asks 3 questions. The 3rd question reads:

3. About mounted combat in general which seems a little fuzzy, it seems your mount moves on your initiative but counts separate from you so does that mean your mount can disengage or dash while still leaving your action free ?

neogod22 - your response was:
    Quote Originally Posted by neogod22 View Post

3. If you're riding an animal, you can use its movement as your movement, but it doesn't get separate actions. If you want the horse to do those kinds of actions, you must use your action to command it.
    To me (and I assume everyone else on this thread) it seems your position is that is the way combat movement works AT ALL TIMES. But from your 2nd comment on though, it seems you were talking about a turn of movement involving a mounting or dismounting. However, up until now, I never saw that distinction - and I don't think I am alone as it would explain why everyone else was dismissive of your comments. Make sense?

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Block epithet

Friend+
    Quote Originally Posted by neogod22 View Post
    ...The game is gonna be ran the way I run it. There is no debate, if you can't handle it, go cry at someone else's table. I couldn't care less. I'm an adult ...
    Ok, that's just hilarious right there.
    XP neogod22 gave XP for this post

+ Log in or register to post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply