Has anyone NOT received Dragon #310?

tennyson

First Post
Hi Everyone,

In between the time I received Dragon #309 and today, I was sent a "Subscription Renewal" notice from Dragon. I sent the renewal notice out today, but I'm not sure exactly which issue is my last. I haven't recevied #310 yet, and I'm hoping that the issue with the free DM screen will come to my mailbox.

How far ahead does Dragon send the renewal notices, and should I expect #310, or go out to the store and buy it?

Thanks!

ps. I've sent an email to the Paizo regarding the question, but I haven't had one answered yet, so I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:

Gizzard

First Post
I have not yet gotten my 310 subscription copy. I'm in the San Fransisco Bay area; I suspect that the fulfilment houses that distribute the magazine do so on a regional basis?

Gnarlo

Gnome Lover
Supporter
I haven't gotten this month's Dragon or Dungeon yet, but both magazines are usually being discussed on the boards here for a good 2 weeks before mine ever show up.

Vanye

Explorer
I haven't received mine yet. I'm starting to get a little worried/annoyed. I usually have mine around the 15th, so it's possible I'll get it tonight or tomorrow...

tennyson said:
Hi Everyone,

In between the time I received Dragon #309 and today, I was sent a "Subscription Renewal" notice from Dragon. I sent the renewal notice out today, but I'm not sure exactly which issue is my last. I haven't recevied #310 yet, and I'm hoping that the issue with the free DM screen will come to my mailbox.

How far ahead does Dragon send the renewal notices, and should I expect #310, or go out to the store and buy it?

Thanks!

ps. I've sent an email to the Paizo regarding the question, but I haven't had one answered yet, so I'm not holding my breath.

I lost my last renewal notice and had to send one of the cards in with a request to be billed. As of yet i haven't got a bill or issue 310. I'm thinking i'll need to hit the newsstands for a copy.

tennyson said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

That's why you should always keep your last mailing label--it usually tells you when your subscription expires.

Magazine usually send out renewal notices several months in advance, so you should be o.k. I got one for Dragon over six months ago--almost two years before my subscription expires. :rolleyes:

Got issue #310 today. So, that's 3.5 released today, new Dragon today, payday today, and it's my birthday. Yippeeeee!

Moe Ronalds

First Post
I got mine just today. I am most pleased with the DM screen, since I don't have my own, though my group doesn't play at a table so it will do me little good since I'm usually a few feet away from my players anyway. LOL

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases