Starfinder Witness These Many Starfinder Books!

Paizo is busy setting up its booth at Gen Con in Indianapolis - and that means a LOT of Starfinder hardcovers. This picture is courtesy of Paizo's James Sutter.

paizobooth.jpg

Desh-Rae-Halra

Explorer
Happy for Paizo, but also kind of annoyed.
I pre-ordered the very first day it went up, and still don't have anything.
According to my order status, my stuff hasn't even shipped yet.

Owen KC Stephens said on Facebook that "Paizo will have a secondary booth outside the Sagamore Ballroom on the second floor of the exhibit hall that will be selling Starfinder product ONLY during show floor hours (even though it is not on the show floor)."

Chris Brower

First Post
Good for them! I hope this new game works out in the long run and doesn't burn out too fast. As an apprehensive watcher, I'm looking forward to see how it plays out in my FLGS. Hopefully finding a trial game locally will be fairly straightforward.

AJCarrington

Explorer
Happy for Paizo, but also kind of annoyed. I pre-ordered the very first day it went up, and still don't have anything. According to my order status, my stuff hasn't even shipped yet.

You might want to drop CS a note or post in the forum. I was in a similar,at situation...turned out my subscription had somehow been scheduled for September. A quick note and it was sorted in a day or so...now have shipping confirmations ;)

And amazon is still saying... shipping today! Since Monday! Yup. That's gonna happen.

i like Amazon, but this kind of stuff makes me annoyed. Mostly because it's them just trying to prevent cancelations by claiming it's going to be "soon!"

Happy for Paizo, but also kind of annoyed.
I pre-ordered the very first day it went up, and still don't have anything.
According to my order status, my stuff hasn't even shipped yet.
You might want to drop CS a note or post in the forum. I was in a similar,at situation...turned out my subscription had somehow been scheduled for September. A quick note and it was sorted in a day or so...now have shipping confirmations ;)
Paizo's shipping/ warehouse staff is notoriously slow. I've often had to wait 2-3 weeks for orders to even leave their warehouse. If you're not a subscriber, they really don't prioritise your order.
Additionally, they often show items as "in stock" when they're really items they can order at-will (especially Reaper minis) so you need to wait for items to ship to them before they ship to you.

Plus, a large number of their warehouse staff will be at the con, packing and then unpacking. Buying anything a week before/ after GenCon means a much longer wait.
I've stopped buying directly from Paizo for non-exclusives because I just don't know when I'll receive my package or be charged for my order.

Owen KC Stephens said on Facebook that "Paizo will have a secondary booth outside the Sagamore Ballroom on the second floor of the exhibit hall that will be selling Starfinder product ONLY during show floor hours (even though it is not on the show floor)."
Oh good.
The lines to even get into the Paizo booth were always super long. Selling in two places should help.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases