Rumour: an Obi Wan movie

Water Bob

Adventurer
Maybe revealing Obi-Wan's biological parents revealing Ezra's mother is his niece since that would neatly explain a descendant of Obi-Wan without upsetting anyone wondering why Ben didn't train them to help protect Luke?!

Maybe a Magnificent Seven movie set on Tattooine except he's the eventual sole survivor staying out of sight but helping thwart an attempt to cause the Tusken Raiders to join into an army to wipe out the residents similar to what Darth Krayt did in legends before Disney took over the Star Wars comics?

I haven't read it yet, but I've heard the Kenobi novel is basically the Magnificent Seven on Tatooine.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I’d rather they explored new characters. Prequels of characters whose story you know how it ends and are probably best left unexplored anyway.... baby Boba Fett, whiny Anakin....

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Maybe a Magnificent Seven movie set on Tattooine
Not quite because Kenobi HAS to remain hidden. But nothing prevents him from copying Palpatine's tricks by coordinating activities from the shadows.
Kenobi's hologram could conveniently use the same kind of costume Leia wore to get into Jabba's palace?

We know Kenobi has to survive, but his forces could win or lose the day and still get an interesting movie.

must have Ewan McGregor or wouldn't mind Charlie Hunnam

would love him arriving on tatoinne with end shot of Alec finding luke
If done right it could be fantastic
we could have
tusken background
maybe a confrontation with jabba or another hutt
moss Eisley
a sarlac battle
maybe lukes caretakers and him keeping an eye on young luke

doubt they go with padawan kenobi

MarkB

Legend
must have Ewan McGregor or wouldn't mind Charlie Hunnam

would love him arriving on tatoinne with end shot of Alec finding luke
If done right it could be fantastic
we could have
tusken background
maybe a confrontation with jabba or another hutt
moss Eisley
a sarlac battle
maybe lukes caretakers and him keeping an eye on young luke

doubt they go with padawan kenobi

Or they could actually do something new. Not everything has to revolve around characters and settings established in the original trilogy.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases