D&D 5E The Rest Compendium (No Elephants)

Sadras

Legend
I have to hand it to you, Capn... you're trying your hardest to get other people to do your work for you so you don't have to. Which, if you can pull it off, more props to you.

You want a solution to your issue, but you just "don't fancy doing all the hard work". But I suspect that because it seems most of the responses you are getting are of the "just add time constraints" variety... it tells me that other people ALSO just aren't interested in doing all that hard work either. Not especially when it's for you and not for themselves.

But hey, if you keep asking for things that don't exist, maybe eventually someone WILL do your work for you and give you a working prototype of what you want. You just might have to... wait a while... for that to occur. ;)

Well he did it DEFCON :)

After several threads and much input from the community at large a handful of methods were proposed. I thought there were some very interesting and creative ideas that arose from the conversations. Many of which in one way or another I plan to use. In an effort not to have all those rest variants buried, which would be a shame, I, using my very basic skills, compiled the variant rests as well as the thoughts behind them into one document.

Much better this way, than searching through threads.

Apologies, it mostly uses the Queen's English (where I remembered).
If you do discover errors, I'd be more than happy to fix them and update the attached document.

Hope it is useful.

EDIT: Have updated to v1.4

Attachments

• The Rest Compendium - 5E D&D v1.4.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:

mflayermonk

First Post
mflayermonk alternate version:

An elephant follows the party everywhere. The elephant will trample through the party's rest area unless the party has had three combats.

Sadras

Legend
[MENTION=6688277]Sadras[/MENTION] Would you be interested in my overly complicated rest rules? Can't have too many!

Sure, no problem. I have anyways updated the document as I have found gremlins so it would be no hassle to add an additional rest variant.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases