[X Men Evolution] New Episodes soon

fba827

Adventurer
FYI for those that like the show X-Men Evolution.

In the U.S. the last three (well, four as one is a two parter) episodes of season three have not yet aired.

Well, August 2 (10:30am), the first of the these unaired episodes will air. Followed by the remaining unaired episodes of Season 3 every saturday.

Season 4 should start shortly after all those awaited episodes have aired (so early September?)

Brief episode teasers for the remaining Season 3 episodes:
X23: Episode about a younger female very much like Wolverine in abilities attacking the Xavier students
Cruise Control: Amara/Magma's powers seem to grow but get out of control putting an island village in danger.
Dark Horizons p1 and p2: Season finale for season 3. Rogue goes solo and attacks various people (or is there more to this than meets the eye?). Scott and Jean Grey are having their high school graduation. The Brotherhood, the Acolytes, and the students all work together for the first time to figure out the Apocalypse problem.

Anyway, just an FYI for those who like the show -- you'll want to confirm the time and channel (whatever is Kids WB for you) with your local listings ... :)

Sources:
http://www.animationinsider.net/article.php?forum_id=7&topic_id=1947

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-1251

Ranger REG

Explorer
I've been wondering if there will be more X-Men: Evolution. I thought they're finished with the series and moving on to new cartoons, which is Kids'WB current programming policy, with the exception of Pokemon.

Green Knight

First Post
I hate Kids WB just for that very reason. Remember Batman Beyond? No WAY that series should've ended when it did. Fortunately, X-Men: Evolution will be getting a 4th season, although it'll only be 9 episodes (The second season was 17 episodes, which is 4 more than normal, so I suppose the 4th season is 4 episodes short to make up for that).

Psychotic Dreamer

First Post
In the last episode of season 3 that has aired the second lock was unlocked. THere is only one more lock keeping good ole Apocalypse from causing some trouble.

Unfortunatly I will not see these episodes until they get around to showing them on Cartoon Network as I don't have a WB station.

s/LaSH

First Post
Those are good episodes... they've shown them twice already here in New Zealand, and I can tell you they're quite fun. Suprisingly close to the comics in some ways, and not so in others... and Apocalypse is cool. (He's not Generic Mutant Colour anymore. Think about it, how many mutants have blue skin/fur?)

Incidentally, do other countries represented on the boards have this advantage from time to time? We saw all of Big Guy And Rusty here in NZ before they showed the first half dozen eps in the USA. It's an exception, not a rule, but it's fun when I notice it happening...

Rogue's outburst

In the episode where Rogue starts getting overwhelmed by the personalities she's absorbed, I'm led to wonder, just how powerful are her abilities?

For instance, two of the forms she wacked out in were Juggernaut and Cyclops. In each case, she also manifested their equipment, the things that let them do what they do: Juggernaut's armor/helmet and Cyclops' visor.

If she absorbed Wolverine, would she also absorb his adamantine skeleton and claws?

I thought she could only absorb from people, not from inanimate objects?

fba827

Adventurer
Re: Rogue's outburst

Heretic Apostate said:
In the episode where Rogue starts getting overwhelmed by the personalities she's absorbed, I'm led to wonder, just how powerful are her abilities?

For instance, two of the forms she wacked out in were Juggernaut and Cyclops. In each case, she also manifested their equipment, the things that let them do what they do: Juggernaut's armor/helmet and Cyclops' visor.

If she absorbed Wolverine, would she also absorb his adamantine skeleton and claws?

I thought she could only absorb from people, not from inanimate objects?

What did she do that seemed to be a manifestation of Cyclop's visor?

If I recall correctly, she simply manifested Cyclop's optic blast ability - shot off a couple blasts then just turned off the power.

(All the visor does for Scott is allow him to keep his eyes open without shooting the blasts).

And Juggernaut's helmet doesn't give Jugernaut more power per se, it just blocks mental attacks (or it let him focus his powers rather than raw energy within him - it was something like that). (Again, that is just my recollection of it).

Dark Psion

First Post
I think the "costuming" was an aspect of Mystique's powers.

Keep in mind it was Mystique's powers that set her off and we have yet to see the full effects of her trip thru Magnetos power enhancer.

I have always wondered if Rogue could "Recall" previous powers she has sampled. It would make her one of the most powerful mutants in the world.

Remove ads