Alternative to ENWorld for 5E Discussions

Mishihari Lord

First Post
RPGnet tends to have good discussion, but if you're looking for another place because of today's events, you won't be any happier over there. RPGnet's moderation team is both very progressive and very intense.

Agree here. I used to be very active at rpg.net, but the politics there are a bit to the left of Stalin with even less tolerance for dissent. I got fed up and left years ago,

discosoc

First Post
Agree here. I used to be very active at rpg.net, but the politics there are a bit to the left of Stalin with even less tolerance for dissent. I got fed up and left years ago,

I don't remember anything about politics being left of Stalin or anything, but I do remember the mods basically going on power trips all the time. This was probably 5 or 6 years ago, so maybe it's changed -- or the mods grew up. The worst part was I always felt like I was interrupting some kind of personal blood feud between a couple of people who would hijack threads just to argue with each other.

barrowwight

Explorer
More options are always nice. I sometimes run out of posts here that I find interesting and am always looking for additional reading material. If your having trouble finding a site you like you could always start your own subreddit, forum or dare I say... myspace page!!

Remove ads