GAME OF THRONES #7 :-The Dragon and the Wolf--Season 7 EPISODE #67/Season Finale

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Her brothers, both. One of the themes of the episode was her devotion to family. She talked about it constantly, plus her pregnancy is a plot point. She can’t do it, even when she wants to. Not even Tyrion, in the end. It may be her one redeeming feature.

She did do it, though. She nodded to the Mountain to kill Jaime, but the Mountain didn't do it and let him go.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
She did do it, though. She nodded to the Mountain to kill Jaime, but the Mountain didn't do it and let him go.

Hmm. I’d have to watch that again, but I thought he half drew his sword in preparation waiting for the order, but it didn’t come. I can’t think why he wouldn’t do it.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Hmm. I’d have to watch that again, but I thought he half drew his sword in preparation waiting for the order, but it didn’t come. I can’t think why he wouldn’t do it.
I'm pretty sure she nodded to him to do it, then he half drew his sword and didn't go any further. I don't know why he wouldn't do it, either.

MarkB

Legend

I don't think the Mountain is much for subtle instructions in his current condition. She'd probably need to do more than nod, unless she'd pre-briefed him as she did before the meeting with Danaerys.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I don't think the Mountain is much for subtle instructions in his current condition. She'd probably need to do more than nod, unless she'd pre-briefed him as she did before the meeting with Danaerys.

That could be why he didn't kill Jaime. She still made the attempt, though, even if she didn't push it further when the Mountain didn't respond.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
That could be why he didn't kill Jaime. She still made the attempt, though, even if she didn't push it further when the Mountain didn't respond.

Nah, the Mountain always readys himself for instruction , like he did in the Arena, but he doesn't act without an instruction. Cersei's nod was just a threat towards Jamie, but he called her bluff and she chickened out. I would have much preferred if she had been more definite

Remove ads