Clockwork, Steam & Sorcery - Episode 2

bruin

First Post
"But surely you'd like a drink to whet your whistle as you recount the events, Master Forge? Yara, a drink for our Dwarven hero!" He ignores the gnome now.

Badger

First Post
Lartis - Uh oh...

As Aery offers the dwarf a drink for his story, Lartis' instincts began telling him to leave now while he could. Aery's eyes had the "glint" in them, and the last time Lartis was present for that he had healed the ugly knot on Aery's head after the dancer's manager had grown weary of Aery's empty pursed advances.

~If I leave, who knows what will happen to him...~

Even though he had thus far been ignored, Lartis pulled a chair out for himself beside Aery and sat down to listen to the story, intrigued in spite of himself to hear the first hand account.

Seonaid

Explorer
Miriah's jaw drops when the two walk into the room, one after the other. There is no doubt in her mind who they are. They even look like adventurers! she thinks gleefully. She watches them, drinking in their carefree attitudes. When the group settles in to tell--or listen to--the story, she also sits attentively. The story brings to her mind tales of grand adventure, dragons, and treasure to be found. She smiles dreamily as Mouse rolls her eyes.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I should have known what a self-centered twit Forge really was, Froud thought. Well, then, a few minutes for his Ego, then a little suprise, I think...

The sound of loud and drawn out flatulence <Ghost Sound>
'erupts' from right behnd Forge's prodigeous bottom.

Then, smiling innocently, Froud says 'Yes, oh great Dwarven Hero, tell us of yor heroic adventure!'
The observant might notice a wicked gleam in the Gnome's eye, or perhaps it was just the lamplight in the Badger.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Forge gets a shocked look on his face and blushes. Forgive me I... He sniffs the air No smell. No sensation of having released gass. Gnome in the general vicinity. FROUD! He storms over to his best friend.
What was that for?

Badger

First Post
Lartis

Unable to keep the smile from forming as the dwarf's stomach issues a triumphant call, Lartis is surprised when the dwarf seeks to place the blame on his gnomish companion.

~Perhaps he seeks to cover his embarrassment...~

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Froud looks innocent and says to his bosom friend 'Why, Forge old fellow I don't know what you are on about, though I must admit, with you suddenly becoming an old pompous windbag, it was good of you to 'vent'. A Dwarf could explode with so much hot air caught inside him.' Then Froud sips his cider and returns to his schematics, ignoring the room at large.

Last edited:

loxmyth

First Post
~ The Hatted Badger

"Surprise me good Yara, it has been too long since I allowed someone that luxury."

The barmaid nodded sagely, and then disappeared into the Badger's kitchen in the back, to return with a frosted mug of ale and a peg of roast mutton for the half-orc cleric. "This should be t'yer likin', I'd say. Bought it fresh from the market just this mornin'."

As she brings Froud his cider and peach pie, Yara favours him with a wide grin and a conspiratory wink, then turns to regard Forge. "Are ye sure that's exactly how the story goes, Master Ironsong? I'd heard it may have gone just a wee bit different than that."

Remove ads