World of Low'verok

Starman

Adventurer
Syrrian raises an eyebrow at Damien and says calmly, "I think you need to calm down. I am not planning on striking Hisk down, but I am prepared to deal with whatever has done this to him."

Humans. How easily they get excited. The elf keeps both hands on his sword and looks carefully around the room.

Edit: Grammar

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*With Elexia and Gaoi's speedy actions, the second attack on Hisk seems to fail, though Elexia feels the air shudder against her barrier and Gaoi can tell his spell definitely helped bolster the poor lizardman.*

*The force seems to turn its attention toward your band. Damien, there's a palpable sense of evil in the air, and the very light in the room seems to dim. To all, it seems as if suddenly you're outside in the swamp air, and the scent of rotting vegitation and stale water and algae is almost overpowering. *

*A shimmering force can been seen, too vague to have any really shape. Hisk screams at it, half breathless.*

"Skord! Be merciful!" With these words the last of the strength goes out of him and he collapses in a dead faint.

*The force lunges against the other side of the room, raking out in all directions. Noddy dodges entirely, but Rokelsh takes a small cut across the thigh. It batters against Syrrian's magical protections, and while he can almost see them bulge under the strain, it does not penetrate.*

*With a shriek of tortured air, it seems to bring itself to bear on the other side of the room.*

[OOC: Jemal, three points of damage. He just nicked you.]

Starman

Adventurer
"For Corellon and the light!" cries Syrrian as he lunges toward the strange force bringing his sword down in a viscious arc.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"I think it's an air elemental of some sort." Elexia says over the battle. "I'm beginning to think there's a better fit than a black dragon. We're dealing with a Blighter! an Anti-druid." She reaches out and grabs her staff and Holy symbol. "I Implore you! By the goddess of all that is pure and good Begone from this place."

(Turn undead just in case.)

Thels

First Post
Damien is startled by the sudden switch of scene. Getting his thought back together and seeing the rest come in action, he calls forth Pelor's divine blessing over the group.

OOC: Cast Bless

G

Guest 11456

Gaoi pulls a piece of leather out and begins moving his arms in strange patterns while speaking arcane words. (Mage Armor)

Jemal

Adventurer
Rokelsh had been standing by unmoving through the entire scene.. until the force attacked him. Smiling, He draws his sword out in a slow, deliberate manner. "Care to try that when I'm Armed, Lizard-ghost?"

Rokelsh takes up a fighting stance, preparing to strike at the thing if it gets within range of him (Or if it currently is, he unleashes now)

*Attack: +9, 2d6+8 damage, Threat 18-20/X2*

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Syrrian, your sword flashes past the shimmering cloud, but is unable to harm it. Elexia, you feel the power of good and light flow through you, and though the stink of swamp seems less, the malevolent force remains. Damien, you call upon the power of Pelor and He responds, blessing you and your comrades.*

*Gaoi, the leather in your hand vanishes as an identical force to that which surrounds Syrrian encases you. Rokelsh, your attack rips through the force, drawing a piercing scream.*

[OOC: Starman, sorry only rolled a five for your attack. Jemal, rolled a seventeen to attack and then rolled five for damage, bringing your total to eleven, good work! I'm hoping outlands will chime in here before I have The Malevolent Force of Doom go again. ;)]

Starman

Adventurer
Syrrian will take a step [OOC: 5ft Step] away from the force (if possible). Whether he can or not, he then mumbles an incantation and lets loose a glowing orb of power [OOC: Magic Missile] at the creature.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases