World of Low'verok

Jemal

Adventurer
Rokelsh will be heading for Elexia's room, there's nothing in a 'city' to interest him... at least, not for now.

When he arrives he'll mumble to himself "By the Sands I wish there were someone around here to practice arms against"

Seeing Elexia, he gives a nod of his head. "How fare things?"

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Damien, Jallon says he's usually in the Healer's Guild at least once each day and he may see you.*

[OOC: Argent, whenever you're ready, spin your story. We'll just assume everyone's there. Everyone else, if you need to do something prior to the meeting, just do a quick bounce back in the timeline then snap back to the present.]

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Ray Silver said:
*Damien, Jallon says he's usually in the Healer's Guild at least once each day and he may see you.*

[OOC: Argent, whenever you're ready, spin your story. We'll just assume everyone's there. Everyone else, if you need to do something prior to the meeting, just do a quick bounce back in the timeline then snap back to the present.]
OOC: Yeah i've been waiting for everyone to say they would be there. I'll post tomorrow. RL game tonight have no time.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
As Damien enters Elexia's room he sees the rest assembled. "I'm glad you could make it Damien." Elexia says in her school mistress voice.

"Now that we're all here I have a bit of a problem that we need to look into. My friend Hisk needs our help. The being known as Skord is tormenting Hisk and we need to speak to him on Hisk's behalf. This will not be an easy task but to save the life and sanity of another I would ask you my friends to accompany me into the swamps and find Skord."

"Hisk my friend as I have taken you as my charge take this favor and wear it on your right arm." She pulls a ribbon off of her apron and hands it to the lizardfolk. "This philactery will show that you are cared for as long as you have access to one of Alnaria's mothers."

Elexia will relate all of what Hisk said to her except the more confidential issues.

OOC: Alnaria's clerics are called Mother or Father.

Starman

Adventurer
Syrrian says, "Do any of you know anything more of this Skord? I am most certainly willing to help Hisk, however I would know more before I go into the swamp after this creature."

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
"Hisk is probably not the only one", Damien states as he takes a good look at the lizardman, "So it's probably worth checking out the least. However, while we're still in town, we should check up with the Healer's Guild first. There's no reason not to combine tasks when we get the chance."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Most assuridly Damien. In the morning I'll take Hisk with me to the market where he can show me what we will need for this expedition and the rest of you Meet with the healer. Is that good for all of you?" Elexia asks.

Starman

Adventurer
Well, I guess no one knows anything about Skord, Syrrian thinks with a mental sigh.

"Actually, I'm going to be doing some training in the morning, but I'm sure you will all manage without me. As for now, I could use a bath."

Syrrian will head downstairs and ask the bartender to have a bath drawn up.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Starman said:
Syrrian says, "Do any of you know anything more of this Skord? I am most certainly willing to help Hisk, however I would know more before I go into the swamp after this creature."
*Hisk starts at your request. He has sat on his haunches on the floor the entire time, his head bowed, but now he looks at you, his yellow eyes oddly bright.*

"Skord is like a god of the lizardfolk, the ultimate, the pure. His scales are hard, his claws are sharp. He is as a thunderstorm, darkest night, with painful rain that comes forth from him..." the lizardman's eyes show a fanatic fervor; a priest remembering an encounter with his god.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases