World of Low'verok

Thels

First Post
A dragon? I'm not gonna fight no dragon! Trying to keep his normal negotiating voice, he continues: "Uhm, this just might be a bit of a problem. I fine with helping people out, be they human, lizardfolk or any other race. But there's no use in getting ourselves killed without actually solving the problem. If it's really a dragon, we gotta do something else than head in and kill."

G

Guest 11456

Gaoi nods and listens as the others speak. It is not clear whether he is not actually listening or just thinking of other things.

Starman

Adventurer
Syrrian strokes his chin in thought for a moment.

"Hmmm...we don't know for sure it is a dragon. I don't want to assume it is. However, whatever it is seems to be quite powerful. As Damien says, going in looking for a fight is ludicrous. I think diplomacy must be our first course of action. That said, we must also be prepared for the fight should it happen."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Elexia sits on the corner of her bed and muses to herself Diplomacy. The best of all options but we know there is something wrong with Skord's thinking. I wonder if there is some kind of illness that would be effecting him?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Hisk leans forward, his thin, clawed hands inscribing unknowable things on the air as he speaks in a sing-song voice*

"There was a time when the thoughtsss of Ssskord were knowable, asss much asss a god can be known. But one day, there was a visitor. There are alwaysss many visitorsss, but this one angered him, and he became mad, mad. I never sssaw the one that angered him, but he ssstormed upon our village sssoon after, and demanded that I go here to sssee what othersss were coming." Hisk's voice suddenly breaks, and his breathing becomes ragged.

"But I could not return to hisss holy placesss! I tried to leave, but was not able to. He ssspoke to me in dreamsss, saying I had displeasssed him, and then he began to punish me..." he begins to weep. But only for a minute. Before more than two tears fall, he jerks his head up, as if hearing a far-off sound. When he speaks again, he does not seem to be speaking to any of you, but to some point in space.

"No!" he cries, and scrabbles backwards, banging into the wall. "Please, my lord, my god, I have not tried to displeassse you, please no!" He screams as a deep sharp cut lays his arm open to the bone by some unseen agent. Blood splatters, and Hisk flies to the other side of the room as if hit by a massive force. There is a charged sense of menace in the air, as the barely-conscious Hisk continues an unbroken protestation of innocence and devotion.

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
Damien looks at the lizardfolk, trying to figure out what's going on when he hears the unsheating of a sword. Looking around to Syrrian, he speaks: "No! Calm down and sheat that sword. Let's find out what's wrong first."

Remove ads