SRD 3.5 Competition

gordonknox

First Post
Errata

Will errata be included in te versions you guys are doing?

I would like to see the errata, maybe highlighted in yellow, beside the original info.

gk

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Re: Errata

gordonknox said:
Will errata be included in te versions you guys are doing?

I would like to see the errata, maybe highlighted in yellow, beside the original info.

gk

What Errata? SRD v.3.5 has been out for less than a week and there's already errata?

gordonknox

First Post
Re: Re: Errata

Cergorach said:

What Errata? SRD v.3.5 has been out for less than a week and there's already errata?

The errata that has been compiled here on the boards. It may not be official but I think it is pretty close to it.

gk

Drawmack

First Post
I can speak only for my entry. For the SRD text I am sticking with 100% official stuff. If official errata is released I may or may not incorporate it depending on if it influences meeting the deadline. However, I am going to do up a little program for suryvial where people can download it and then when it's updated they will be emailed to let them know there is an update.

I am really fighting the temptation to tell people what I'm doing just cause I think it's cool but I don't want anyone else to steal my ideas, I'm paranoid like that.

Shadow_Nemisi

First Post
Wow..you guys are making the SRD look great (and easier to use too). The hardest part of this competition is going to be picking which one to download and keep for person use!:D

Cergorach

The Laughing One
Re: Re: Re: Errata

gordonknox said:

The errata that has been compiled here on the boards. It may not be official but I think it is pretty close to it.

gk

Oh, you meant that. No, sorry. The SRD will only be the SRD and nothing more, if there is official errata, then that will be incorporated (change log will be kept). I do intend to do a complete rulebook that might include the board errata...

Dimwhit

Explorer
I can speak only for my entry. For the SRD text I am sticking with 100% official stuff. If official errata is released I may or may not incorporate it depending on if it influences meeting the deadline. However, I am going to do up a little program for suryvial where people can download it and then when it's updated they will be emailed to let them know there is an update.

I am really fighting the temptation to tell people what I'm doing just cause I think it's cool but I don't want anyone else to steal my ideas, I'm paranoid like that.

You bring up a good point about errata. For the purpose of the competition, it's not require. If you put it in, it won't give "extra points." Those who do include it should probably let us know, but don't worry about it.

Drawmack, you've really got me curious what you're doing with yours! Of course, I can't wait to see what everyone has done. Only 1 month left! (Man, this is going to be a long thread by the time it's over.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases