Need Help With Rogue/Cleric build please!

Ben Carter

First Post
So i have been struggling to create a build for awhile, i promised my group that i would play a cleric and now i can't decide on anything that looks "fun"
what i have decided on is not optimized at all, right now i am just down to flavor and trying to make something interesting.

Right now we will start at level 5 so i have built it 3 Rogue going assassin for the 2d6 melee dmg boost and the assassinate
and 2 in Death Cleric the remaining levels with stay in cleric
the race is a Fallen Aasimar to fit into the flavor of the build and that is it. i am not worried about the stats from the class, i am just curious of what people think of the class combo and what the potential of it may be. we will be playing to about lvl 15.

any input would be very very helpful, thank you ahead of time.

Fuchi Miller

Explorer
What's the goal? if you're trying to be a paratrooper like thing you can go 3 rougue for thief, still getting you sneak attack 2d6, just not the auto crit on a SURPRISE. By going thief you get the ability of fast hands that allow you to use a healing kit as a bonus. for the Cleric, you can try Trickery Cleric. The Channel Divinity creates a illusion of you. you can have it near you to gain advantage, or you can use it to cast Touch spells at range.

Remove ads