Pathfinder 1E Campaign Settings

Wulfang

First Post
Is there a list somewhere of 3rd party Pathfinder Campaign Settings.

Zeitgeist comes to mind, but I'd like more to choose from.

BlackSeed_Vash

Explorer
Check out here. There are currently 18 listed adventures there not made by Paizo. I would filter by Pathfinder first, then filter by publisher. It was recently started by Matthew Colville who provides wonderful videos for a DM; discussing topics like politics and sandbox vs railroad. I will warn you that when he talks about mechanics, it is about 5th edition D&D, but with the exception of a few videos, mechanics are a tiny portion of any of his videos.

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Well I published the Kaidan setting of Japanese Horror (PFRPG) as an imprint under Rite Publishing. Although the Gamemaster's Guide to Kaidan was released in June, there are 13 other products previously published including a trilogy of introductory modules called The Curse of the Golden Spear, there are 4 one-shot modules (I wrote Haiku of Horror: Autumn Moon Bath House), 3 racial guides for kappa, henge and tengu, 2 class/faction guides for samurai and yakuza, and a haunts guide. It's my published homebrew.

I'm just listing names - you can search at RPGnow or the web for details. Mostly off the top of my head.

Cerulean Seas
Freeport (it has a PF rules version)
Jade Oath
Midguard (with sub settings Southlands and smaller expansions)
Skybourne
Neo-Exodus
Scarred Lands (they did a PF version)
Obsidian Apocolypse

That should get you started.

Noir le Lotus

First Post
You can also add :
- Age of Lords
- Dark Sun
- Amethyst
- Aethera