D&D 5E List the Third-Party 5th Edition Campaign Settings

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Below is a list of existing published campaign settings. To qualify to be on this list, there are three requirements: it must be by a third party publisher, it must be published and for sale (if we listed all the fan creations, the list would be impossible), and it must be for 5th Edition D&D.

Coming Soon:

• Lost Citadel (Green Ronin)
  • Journey to Ragnarok
  • Talislanta the Savage Lands
  • Arcanis
  • Worlds of Empyrea (Frank Mentzer) − cancelled

Last edited:

Not sure how to add things in, but you forgot Esper Genesis from Alligator Alley Entertainment. Sci-fi for 5E. Free basic rules and a free starter adventure are on Drivethrurpg now and the full rules will be coming soon.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Not sure how to add things in, but you forgot Esper Genesis from Alligator Alley Entertainment. Sci-fi for 5E. Free basic rules and a free starter adventure are on Drivethrurpg now and the full rules will be coming soon.

You simply hit the edit button on the first post. It could go in the Coming Soon section.

E

Elderbrain

Also something called Rhym: Under the Rings that I found by typing in "Campaign setting 5e" at Amazon. Looked interesting so I ordered it and Tal'Dorei the other day. Anybody have a release date for Midgard 5e?

I didn't add Rhym into Morrus's list because I don't know how to make it look nice and with links.

Last edited:

Remove ads