Kickstarter Act 1 quality level

Hi All

Hopefully a simple question, I want to finish my Zeitgeist collection, I only backed for the first hardcover - dully received. However there are two options for the Act 2 and 3, and I'd like the internals to match. So can anyone tell me if the 1st Act sent to kickstarter backers was Premium Heavyweight or Standard Heavyweight?

Thanks

It was Standard. The Standard Heavyweight option wasn't available until 2015, I think. I'm pretty sure we no longer offer 'standard,' since it was only a dollar or so cheaper.

RPGNow explains the differences here: https://support.rpgnow.com/hc/en-us...nce-between-Premium-Color-and-Standard-Color-

So Act 1 was shipped as Standard (50# paper), while Acts 2 and 3 were Standard Heavyweight (70# paper), but all of them had the same ink quality: Standard.

The pledge level was $60 for the book, and just printing the Premium heavyweights costs about $70. I got them for my own copies, and they're nice. But they're my babies, and I wanted them perfect.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
RPGNow has changed the types at some point. I don’t know if they mean the same thing they did in 2015. I know quality has in general increased with their PoD stuff.

Thanks guys I will just go with the Standard then, the quality of other standard stuff I have is good enough! And it won't be too different colour wise, just paper thickness :)

Remove ads