Star Wars: Jedi Bebop

SurfMonkey01

First Post
One of my players has been hopelessly addicted to Knights of the Old Republic of late... at first he was trying to make a Sith Lord, but as time wore on, he decided that shades of grey are better. And with this, he started pestering me to run a Star Wars d20 Revised game since he was in the Star Wars "mode." With a little bit of thinking, I figured it out. I just finished watching the complete run of Cowboy Bebop recently... and it hit me. A ship full of Jedi, running around the Star Wars universe. I talked to four players about it, and they were stoked. We figured Spike was a Jedi for sure, Jet was a former CorSec operative, and Faye and Ed were... um... so we didn't get that far yet. We won't actually play the Bebop cast, but heavily base characters on them) But anyways, I'm really excited about this idea. It should be fast, smooth, fun, with plenty of room for heroism, villainy, and those neato moral shades of grey. What do you all think? Questions, ideas, comments, etc?

Last edited:

Daiymo

First Post
LOL Im in Star Wars mode too becasue of KOTOR. I have a question- do you have the Heroes Guide? There are some nice archetypes in there and PrCs that may fit in-martial artist, as well as some Jedi related organizations like the Antarian Rangers. Also some good stuff on factions- this and the sympathy mechanic would work well for say Jetts connections with the Police, and conflicts with the various polities in the galaxy-the Corporate Sector, Crime Families, the Police, etc.

Anyway not sure of level, but how about this:

Spike: Soldier/Martial Arts Master Prc/Starship Ace Prc
Faye: Scoundrel/Bounty Hunter
Ed:Scrounger Archetype/Outlaw Slicer Prc
Jett: Soldier/Scout/Bounty Hunter
Ein: Heroic Droid Expert

Since your thinking of having the game as grey, Jedi characters IMHO wouldnt work too well, but a few of the PCs could be Force sensitive.

Remove ads