Arena map for Nalaam

Nalaam Arena

Nalaam Arena.png

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
On the subject of maps, can anyone tell me where to find versions of the Zeitgeist maps that are high-res enough to be printed at full size?

I'd talked with [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] a few times about creating a map pack zip file with the highest resolution files of all the maps and selling it for a couple bucks on RPGNow, but we designed the maps to be in a book, not printed at scale for tabletop play. I'm not sure it'd be worth the hassle. Do you have a map in mind in particular?

gideonpepys

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
I'd talked with [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] a few times about creating a map pack zip file with the highest resolution files of all the maps and selling it for a couple bucks on RPGNow, but we designed the maps to be in a book, not printed at scale for tabletop play. I'm not sure it'd be worth the hassle. Do you have a map in mind in particular?

Not really. A friend of mine can get them printed and laminated for free and I figured I might as well get the lot (if they were available). But no worries if not.

Isn't there one of the Coaltongue knocking around somewhere?

Tormyr

Adventurer
There are some here.
https://zeitgeistadventurepath.com/maps/
If you print them at battle map size, you will get about 30-50 ppi, which will be a bit fuzzy but still usable. For the other maps, a Standard version of acrobat will allow you to save pages as jpg, and Gimp can open a page of a pdf and save as a jpg resulting in the same ppi at "full"size. There are good maps of the Coaltongue extracted from the EN5ider version in this manner.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases