Calgary SE D&D 5E group looking for 1-2 new committed players

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
Fun, casual group looking to add some new faces due to some recent turnovers.

When - Sunday afternoons, 4-8 pm in SE Calgary, Mckenzie Lake area just off 130th Ave. We try and play weekly, although occasionally take long weekends off for family commitments.

Ideal player(s) would be committed and looking to show up consistently. I host at home so appreciate appropriate guest behaviour - drinking, smoking, bad language not appreciated.

Donnor80

First Post
Hey there, my name is Don, really interested in playing on Sundays, and I am really happy to see a game opening here! Played D&D for 20+ years, as well as GM'd many campaigns. New to 5e, but like it a lot. May I join?

Donnor80

First Post
Sorry, can't private message yet......

I can bring a chair! LOL, no pressure, just interested in gaming, really easy going. Whatever works for you guys, and I know scheduling is like wrangling cats. Let me know if there is any spaces elsewhere too, another table. I can also host games for clean and respectful guests, 6-8 people tops.

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
Did you just move to Calgary ? You’re welcome to try us out but also space, 5 works best for us .
I’ve had lots of luck with kijiji , although you have to put up with flake factor guys all gung ho then so show lol.
I can pass along some names if you are looking to start your own group , can’t vouch for them as brand new .

Donnor80

First Post
I would really like to join up with you guys, but understand if you're at capacity. I know about flakes and that, not my speed, want a regular group with reasonable schedules. I have lived in Calgary for 15 years, just have troubles getting a regular group on the same page. Just had my last group go south, so looking for a new team. Are you able to fit me in your game without breaking the bank? I am VERY expedient on my turn, low maintenance and non-confrontational.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases