D&D 5E Rappan Athuk - The Dungeon of Graves for 5E!

Zhern

Explorer
The minions of Orcus have been gathering. Obscene, eldritch rituals have been performed and many have met their fate on the altar of sacrifice in the name of Orcus. Soon the entrance to the Dungeon of Graves will open. Who will be brave enough to enter?

22007735_1672521542780659_3833839029963869328_n.jpg

Illustration thumbnail sketch by Colin Chan, with the final image to be featured in the full color, expanded 5E version of Rappan Athuk from Frog God Games. High-resolution, full color VTT maps will also be available for Rappan Athuk 5e.

Patrick
Frog V
Frog God Games

This will be my, um, 5th version of RA - fitting. :)

Some info about the VTT maps, which look pretty good. Though I don;t use them so I'm no expert!
[video=youtube;iXl8Rze77lE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXl8Rze77lE[/video]

It's not mentioned on their site or Facebook page, but I think it is a kickstarter, I seem to remember that being mentioned in an update somewhere.....

Last edited:

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Interesting, though IME 5e once you get to 5th level or so is hard to die in unless its a TPK or the healer doing the dying. Otherwise Revivify kind of neuters it. So how will the Dungeon of Graves keep up its reputation?

Volund

Explorer
I'm looking forward to the RA kickstarter, and I hope FGG eventually gets around to updating more Lost Lands titles to 5e. Stoneheart Valley, Lost City of Barakus, Sword of Air.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases