D&D 5E Tomb of Annihilation campaign recaps

Uh, what? [MENTION=31465]Nebulous[/MENTION], I have been reading all of your Princes of the Apocalypse campaign recaps...and am still waiting on the final one. What happened?!

Nebulous

Legend
Uh, what? [MENTION=31465]Nebulous[/MENTION], I have been reading all of your Princes of the Apocalypse campaign recaps...and am still waiting on the final one. What happened?!

ah, thanks for asking. We had many people oot over the summer and things kept getting delayed, then we lost the barbarian player maybe permanently, and we couldn't find a 3 or 4 hour block of time to just bang out one last session, so I got tired of waiting and moved on to a low level campaign (which frankly we were all looking forward to).

What will happen is that when the barbarian player has a weekend free sometime and we are ready, we will pop back in for that Princes finale and finish it in one shot, no trying to cram it into 2 hours. In the meantime, we are just heading into Tomb. :)

Nebulous

Legend
Ok. We had some severe setbacks because of, um, LIFE, and crap, but we are now at Session #15 of Tomb of Annihilation. Is anyone interested in seeing what has been happening?

Nebulous

Legend
And I have to say, Tomb of Annihilation is at least as good if not better than Princes of the Apocalypse, the only other 5e campaign I've run except for Phandelver...which was effing awesome. Really, Phandelver was F***ing fantastic. So was Princes. And we are really liking Tomb so far too. Each are different.

Remove ads