D&D 5E Tomb of Annihilation campaign recaps

Nebulous

Legend
Nebulous, I appreciate your recaps of this path. At this point, I don't think I'm ever going to get to play this path, so it's nice to hear about it.

Thank you ajanders. Glad you enjoy it. Writing these up is one of my favorite hobbies, I always look forward to them.

Nebulous

Legend

Rabbitbait

Adventurer
Session recap: A better way to travel: https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7068729/days-89-99-wings

In the only battle of this session, it was lucky that all the characters had earned inspiration. All of them were caught by surprise by the medusa, and if it hadn't been for them spending their inspiration a couple would have failed their saving throws. One would have failed it by more than 5 meaning instant petrification.

A save or die situation makes for great dramatic tension :)

Nebulous

Legend
Session recap: A better way to travel: https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7068729/days-89-99-wings

In the only battle of this session, it was lucky that all the characters had earned inspiration. All of them were caught by surprise by the medusa, and if it hadn't been for them spending their inspiration a couple would have failed their saving throws. One would have failed it by more than 5 meaning instant petrification.

A save or die situation makes for great dramatic tension :)

this part, was it just left out?

Thiru-Taya. When Zalkore is reduced to 63 hit points
or fewer, she calls out to her dead lover for protection.
The spirit of Thiru-Taya answers the call, appearing as
a barely visible 10-foot-tall apparition of a Chultan warrior wielding a massive spear of force. The apparition is
impervious to damage and spells, and it can't be turned
or controlled. It looms above Zalkore until she dies or
regains all her hit points. Once per turn, when a creature within 15 feet of Zalkore damages her, Thiru-Taya's
apparition unerringly hits the attacker with its spear,
dealing 15 (2d8 + 6) force damage to it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases