Basiran Dancer????

Particle_Man

Explorer
Top of my head...

A special feat list and extra feats every so often.

Some movement related skill bonuses.

Bard-like spell-list and spells, but you need to be dancing (as opposed to the bard who needs to be singing).

Don't have the bard's special singing abilities.

So it edges closer to the fighter, in some respects. Has sort of a gypsy flavour to it.

PowerWordDumb

First Post
Snotty muchkin opinion: It's lamer, that's what's different

Real rules-based answer: i think you've already been told

Flavor-based opinion: They made a good effort to tie it into the campaign world... but... ewww.

:)

Sanackranib

First Post
basrian dancer

thanks Particle_Man, I do not plan to be the music type bard anyway and the spells I take will likely not effect others at all at (least save wise) I don't have the kalamar sourcebook, have never read it or played in the setting, thats why I ask how its different.

Sanackranib

First Post
Particle_Man said:
Top of my head...

A special feat list and extra feats every so often.

Some movement related skill bonuses.

So it edges closer to the fighter, in some respects. Has sort of a gypsy flavour to it.

Any way to incorporate that into fencing?

Mark Plemmons

Explorer
FYI, both the Basiran Dancer and the Infiltrator will be featured in our upcoming class book, "Stealth & Style." I think you'll find the updated (and 3.5) version to be much cooler than the previous variant classes from the KoK PG.

I haven't looked at it much, other than to assign the art, but I think you'll be impressed. :)

===
Mark Plemmons
Kenzer and Company
www.kenzerco.com
===

Synicism

First Post
It's more like a performance-themed pyschic warrior and less like a bard. You have to be dancing to pull off most stuff.

I've found that it works well as an "elven bladesinger" type of class.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases