Join the Wally Squad in the first Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD Tabletop Adventure Game Previe

Earlier this year, EN Publishing announced the Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD tabletop adventure game, a roleplaying game powered by the What's OLD is NEW (WOIN) roleplaying game system. We are excited to share the first of a series of small previews of the game, which will be coming to game tables near you this winter.

Earlier this year, EN Publishing announced the Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD tabletop adventure game, a roleplaying game powered by the What's OLD is NEW (WOIN) roleplaying game system. We are excited to share the first of a series of small previews of the game, which will be coming to game tables near you this winter.

jdwo2000adrpg_preview1_web.jpg
[FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Save[/FONT]

Reynard

Legend
This looks great. I hope it lifts WOIN up a little higher in the geekosphere. It's a really neat system, like a marriage between Star Wars d6 and D20 with a few mutations thrown in!

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Oh please tell me that Tharg the Mighty makes an appearance in this too

ie I take it Mutants and Cyborgs will be core but will this be extending out to playable Droids, Aliens (Nemesis), Undead and Rogue Troopers?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh please tell me that Tharg the Mighty makes an appearance in this too

ie I take it Mutants and Cyborgs will be core but will this be extending out to playable Droids, Aliens (Nemesis), Undead and Rogue Troopers?

The core rulebook focuses on Judge Dredd; the others will be setting books for that core game, containing any needed races etc.

Well, I'm sold.

As an aside, what format or size of the book will you use? Several games (M&M, MHR and a few others) have modelled the physical product of the game book on the graphic novel format that the source material is based on. It looks neat, but if supplied to comic shops and stored on the same shelves it might also attract in more newbies/dabblers into the game?

Dan Longoria

First Post
I've got every RPG incarnation of Dredd RPGs and so far the Mongoose d20 is still my fav so I'm very excited at a newer one coming out. Hopefully soon.

Remove ads

Remove ads