Harald
Risia
Fiftheach

Last edited:

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
s6jebb.jpg

Risia Kalvesim, Fey Pact Warlock

Risia was born your typical poor, naive village girl in a farming community. She was often in trouble for neglecting her chores and wandering into the forested hills near the village. There was always a bit of dissatisfaction in her life, of wanderlust, a desire to see what was over the next hill. It looked as if her life was destined to be one of a settled marriage and children and keeping a farmstead.

And then Robert Redfur came to town. A big bear of a man with red hair and beard, and a loud, boisterous voice, he brought song and laughter to the local tavern, challenging the strong farm lads to wrestling matches, singing bawdy songs that reddened the ears of chaste housewives even as they laughed.

Risia soaked up Redfur's songs and tales of the wider world. When he went on his way after a fortnight in their village, she quickly packed her few belongings in a sack and the fifteen-year-old climbed out the window into the darkness and found his campsite, begging him to take her as his apprentice.

Too good a man to take advantage of a blossoming young star-struck fan (and, well, she was barely a woman yet! He had some standards!), he took her back to her family, who were shocked and appalled at their daughter's boldness, and arranged for her apprenticeship. A poor family, one less mouth to feed and dowry to produce, they gave their permission.

Risia proved a quick learner, and spent two years with Robert on the road. Then one winter, when she was gathering firewood for their camp in an elven forest, she found a clearing with a strange, large archway of latticed ice. She approached and passed through the arch, unknowingly passing into the Feywild.

Risia found herself inside a large, grand foyer of crystal ice, beautiful and cold. She shivered and found she could not return through the arch, so she explored. She found the most beautiful creature she had ever seen in a room at a harp made of ice. He seemed an elf, but...more, and his melancholy was palpable. Not knowing what to do, and wanting to ease whatever emotional pain he was in, she took up her fiddle and played and danced for him.

Risia's performance pleased the Prince of Frost. He wooed her and won her love, and taught her many secrets of magic and music. She was happier than she ever thought possible, and the Prince seemed so, as well. His touch changed her. White streaked through her red hair. Her skin became pale as snow, her eyes ice blue, and a pale blue snowflake tattoo emerged on her upper chest, just below her throat.

And then one day the Prince came to her. His face was long, the infinite sadness returned. He told her she had to leave, that their time together was at an end. But he told her they would still be connected, for she would be his agent in the mortal world. He gave her three gifts: a pendant of ice to remind her of his cool touch on her breasts, a wand of ice to channel her power, and a strange, colored cube of ice, which he did not explain its purpose, only that it would be revealed in time. And then he sent her through the archway.

She had lost track of time with the Prince, and it was still winter. She went to the camp and found no one. Once she reached a village, she found a year and a day had passed since she had entered the Prince's palace, and no one knew where Robert Redfur had gone after his futile search for the girl that had become like a daughter to him.

Saddened by the loss of her mentor, she vowed go continue his work in bringing joy, song, and laughter to the people. Some call her the Snow Singer and claim her wrath can bring winter sooner or make it last longer, but her pleasure can bring an end to the snows. They often clamor for her performances in late winter. Those less friendly to magic sometimes call her the Winter Witch.

Last edited:

NAME: Fitheach Featherbrew
Male
View attachment 86636

Race: Hill Dwarf

Class/Lv: Life Cleric
Background: Soldier (Medic)
Alignment: CG

AC: 16 (chain mail (18 with shield))
HP: 12
HD: d8
Initiative bonus: 0
Speed: 25 ft/round
Proficiancy bonus: +2
Languages: Common & Dwarven
Sight: Dark Vision 60ft

Str: 13 (+1)
Dex: 10 (+0)
*Con: 16 (+3)
Int: 8 (-1)
*Wis: 16 (+3)
Cha: 12 (+1)

Attacks/Damage:
Warhammer (1D8 Blud (Versitale 1D10)
Tankard (Club/Holy Symbol (1D4 Blud)
Light Crossbow (1D8 Piercing)

Channel Divinity:
Turn Undead:

As an Action, you present your holy symbol and speak a prayer censuring the undead. Each undead that can see or hear you within 30' must make a Wisdom saving throw. if the creature fails its saving throw, it is turned for 1 minutre or until it takes any damage.
A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as fat away form you as it can, and it cant willingly move to a space withing 30 ' of you. it also cant take reactions. for its action, it can only use the Dash action or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving. if theres nowhere to move, the creature can use the Dodge action.

------------------------

Domain features;
Disiple of Life:

Whenever I cast a Healing Spell of 1st lvl or higher the target heals for a additional 2+the spells lvl

----------------------------------
Spells Slots;
1st - 2

Spells:
Cantrips:
Sacred Flame
Thaumaturgy
Mending

1st level:
Bless (Life)
Cure Wounds (Life)
Detect Magic
Guiding Bolt
Healing Word
Shield of Faith

Saves:
Str: +1
Dex: +0
Con: +3
Int: -1
Wisdom: +5
Cha: +3
Advantage vs poison saves
Resistance vs poison damage

Skills:
Athletics +3
Intimidation: +3
Persuasion: +3
Medicine: +5
Brewers kit

Equipment:
Chain Mail, Shield
A elaborately decorated Tankard (holy symbol), Warhammer, Light Crossbow
Priest's pack
10 GP

BackGround:
Fiftheach was the medic of his Military company for a big part of his life.
however during a certain battle several years back his entire company died when they encountered a force much larger then them. With Fiftheach beeing the only survivor he, to this day, blames himself for not beeing able to safe any other person. now he devoted himself mostly in service of Goibhniu, the god of Smiths and Healing.
Now he travels the land in search of Tools, both Artifacts and Humanoids, in need of mending. hoping to redeem his past 'failure'.

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Harald Aldar
Age 35
Height 5" 9
weight 136lbs

View attachment 86712
Race
Half-Elf

Class
Bard

Alignment
Chaotic Good

Background
Noble

Stats
Str 8 -1
Dex 13 +1 (+1)
Con 14 +2 (+1)
Wis 14 +2
Int 10 0
Cha 17 +3 (+2)

Saves
Str -1
Dex +3
Con +2
Int 0
Wis +2
Cha +5

HP10/10
AC 12

Attacks
Rapier +3 1d8+1

Skills
Str
Athletics -1
Dex +3
Acrobatics +1
Sleight of Hand +3
Stealth +3
Int
Arcana 0
History +2
Investigation +2
Nature 0
Religion 0
Wis
Animal handling +2
Insight +2
Medicine +2
Perception +4
Survival +2
Cha
Deception +3
Intimidation +3
Performance +5
Persuasion +5

Class Features
Bardic Inspiration 1d6 3/l
Bonus action Target within 60ft that can hear you can add 1d6 to a ability,attack or saving throw in the next 10mins

Racial Traits
Speed 30ft
Darkvision-60ft
Fey ancestry ADV on saves vs charm, immune magic sleep
Skill versatility +2skill profs

Languages
Common
Elven
Draconic
Sylvan
Background Feature
Position of Privilege
Thanks to your noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of you.You are welcome in high society and people assume you have the right to be where ever you are. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and try to avoid your displeasure. People of high birth treat you as a member of the same social sphere. You can secure an audience with a local lord if you need to.

SpellsDC Save
Level/ / Known /Slot
0 2
1 4 2
Cantrips
Prestidigitation
Viscous mockery

1st
Sleep
Tasha's hideous laughter
Cure wounds
Unseen servant(r)

Proficiency
Dragon Chess set
Flute
Lute
Drum
Simple weapons
Rapier
Hand crossbow
Long sword
Short sword

Gear
A set of fine cloths
Signet ring
Scroll of pedigree
Rapier
Leather armour
Flute
Backpack
Bedroll
jester costume
Costume of the king
5candles
5days rations
disguise kit
25 GP

Personality
I don't like getting my hands dirty and i wont be caught dead in unsuitable accommodation
Ideal
Independence: I must prove i can handle myself without the coddling of my family
Flaw
In fact the world does revolve around me.

Son of the noble house Aldar when his father died his mother left back for the woods of her people leaving Harald in a predicament big house, no money and a total lack of life experience other than what he had picked up from books. His favorite tales where those of swords and dragons sung by the minstrels and what better way to make some coin than with the latest epic tale to be sung, what ever that was so off Harald set into the world and its filthy, filthy taverns oh this trip would be "fun".

Last edited:

Name: Lee Ravenwood (Lailieri Reilli'oakin)
Race: Female Wood Elf, 5'10", 120#
Class: Monk 1
Background: Acolyte
Alignment: Neutral Good
Experience: 0/300
Inspiration: No

Strength: 10 (+0), Saves +2
Athletics: +0​

Dexterity: 16 (+3), Saves +5
+Acrobatics: +5
Sleight of Hand: +3
+Stealth: +5​

Constitution: 13 (+1)

Intelligence: 12 (+1)
Arcana: +1
History: +1
Investigation: +1
Nature: +1
+Religion: +3​
AC: 16 (unarmored defense dex+3, wis+3)
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Passive Perception: 15
Initiative: +3
Speed: 35 ft
Hit Dice: 1d8+1 Spent HD: max 1, used 0
HP: 9/9

Wisdom: 16 (+3)
Animal Handling: -+3
+Insight: +5
Medicine: +3
+Perception: +5
Survival: +3​

Charisma: 8 (-1)
Deception: -1
Intimidation: -1
Performance: -1
Persuasion: -1​

+Proficient​
ADV vs charms, immune to magic sleep
Portrait Lee Ravenwood.png
OFFENSE
Weapon
Unarmed
Quarterstaff
Short Bow
Range

80/320
To Hit
+5
+5
+5
Damage
1d4+3 (b)
1d6+3 (b)
1d6+3 (p)
Notes

Versitile (d8, but can't use flurry of blows)
Ammunition
[sblock="FEATURES AND TRAITS"]Proficiencies and Languages
Languages: Elvish, Common, Dwarven, Orcish
Armor: None
Weapons: All Simple weapons, short sword, long sword, short bow, long bow
Tools: None​
Race: Wood Elf
+2 Dex, +1 Wis; Speed: 35 feet (Fleet of foot); Size: Medium
Darkvision: Accustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Keen Senses: You have proficiency in the Perception skill.
Fey Ancestry: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
Trance: Elves don’t need to sleep. Instead, they meditate deeply, remaining semiconscious, for 4 hours a day. (The Common word for such meditation is “trance.”) While meditating, you can dream after a fashion; such dreams are actually mental exercises that have become reflexive through years of practice.
Languages: Elvish, Common
Elf Weapon Training: longsword, shortsword, long bow, short bow
Mask of the Wild: You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena.
Background: Acolyte
Skills: Insight, Religion
Languages: Dwarvish, Orcish
Shelter of the Faithful: Can perform rituals of my deity. Can receive free healing at temples (as well as companions). Can be supported with modest lifestyle for free (only me).​
Feats None
Class: Monk
Unarmed Defense: When wearing no armor, AC = 10 + Dex Mod + Wis Mod
Martial Arts:You gain the following benefits while you are unarmed or wielding only monk weapons (non-heavy simple weapons or shortsword) and you aren’t wearing armor or wielding a shield:
  • You can use Dexterity instead of Strength for the attack and damage rolls of your unarmed strikes and monk weapons.
  • You can roll a d4 in place of the normal damage of your unarmed strike or monk weapon. This die changes as you gain monk levels, as shown in the Martial Arts column of the Monk table.
  • When you use the Attack action with an unarmed strike or a monk weapon on your turn, you can make one unarmed strike as a bonus action. For example, if you take the Attack action and attack with a quarterstaff, you can also make an unarmed strike as a bonus action, assuming you haven’t already taken a bonus action this turn.
[/sblock][sblock="EQUIPMENT"]Short bow
Quarterstaff
Explorer’s Pack: backpack, bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, waterskin. 50 feet hempen rope
Holy symbol to Belenus (a solar disk), prayer book, prayer wheel
5 sticks of incense
vestiments
common clothes
belt pouch (15 gp, 3 sp)[/sblock][sblock="DESCRIPTION and HISTORY"]Lailieri has lived many years in a distant temple to Belenus. She is tall for a wood elf with a slender build that at a glance one can see is graceful and flexible. She wears the simple, green or yellow robes of an acolyte of Belenus. When in forests, she tends to go barefoot though she has boots or sandals when working on man-tampered earth. Around her neck hangs a simple bronze medallion of a sunburst in honor of Belenus.

Lailieri left her temple a few years ago. She is to spend several years on her own before returning to shrine near her childhood home (Needs a location in campaign world) to teach the next generation of Belenus acolytes. With little direction she has decided to visit as many temples and shrines she can find. Get to know the teachings of the other gods and broaden her perspective.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Stax Stormbeard

Stax Stormbeard.jpg
Stax Stormbeard
NG mountain dwarf guild merchant barbarian 1

[sblock=Basic information]
Name: Stax “Teufelblut” Stormbeard
Sex: Male
Race: Dwarf (mountain)
Class/Level: Barbarian 1
Alignment: Neutral Good
Size: Medium
Type: Humanoid
Languages: Common, Dwarvish, Gnomish
Speed: 25ft.
Init: +1
Prof. Bonus: +2
Passive Perception: 13

DEFENSE
AC:
Maximum HP: 15
Current HP: 15
Saves: Strength +5, Constitution +5
Note: Resistance to bludgeoning, piercing and slashing damage while in Rage; advantage on saves versus poison and resistance to poison damage.

OFFENSE
Melee:
Maul +5 (2d6+3 bludgeoning; 2d6+5 in Rage)
Melee: Handaxe +5 (1d6+3 slashing; 1d6+5 in Rage)
Melee: Javelin +5 (1d6+3 piercing; 1d6+5 in Rage)
Melee: Unarmed strike +5 (1+3 bludgeoning; 1+5 in Rage)
Ranged: Handaxe +5 (1d6+3 slashing; thrown 20/60)
Ranged: Javelin +5 (1d6+3 piercing; thrown 30/120)

STATISTICS
Str
17 (+3), Dex 13 (+1) , Con 16 (+3), Int 10 (+0), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 8 (-1)
[/sblock][sblock=Features & proficiencies]
RACIAL FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Dwarf (mountain dwarf)
Ability scores: Strength +2, Constitution +2
Darkvision: 60 feet
Dwarven Resilience: Advantage on saves versus poison, resistance to poison damage
Dwarven Combat Training: Proficient with battleaxe, handaxe, light hammer, warhammer
Tool proficiency: Smith’s tools.
Stonecunning: Use twice proficiency bonus on Intelligence (history) checks related to stonework; considered proficient.
Dwarven Armor Training: Proficient with light and medium armor.
Languages: Common, Dwarvish

BACKGROUND FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Guild merchant
Skill Proficiencies: Insight, Persuasion
Tool Proficiencies: Carpenter’s tools
Language: Gnomish
Guild Membership: You are an established and respected member of the Stormbeard & Stormbeard Guild of Honest Traders, and your fellow guild members can provide you with lodging and food, payment for your funeral, and access to guild halls. Membership costs 5 gp per month.

Personality Traits: I don’t part with my money easily and will haggle tirelessly to get the best deal possible. If someone is in trouble, I’m always ready to lend help.
Ideal: Family: Blood runs thicker than water.
Bond: I owe my guild and my family a great debt for forging me into the person I am today.
Flaw: My temper is not completely under control yet, and some people I’ve upset in the past are still after me. Also, once I start drinking, it’s hard for me to stop.

CLASS FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Barbarian
Rage: As bonus action twice per long rest, can gain the following advantages: Advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws, bonus +2 to melee weapon attacks using strength, resistance to bludgeoning, piercing and slashing damage.
Unarmored Defense: AC equals 10 + dexterity modifier + constitution modifier while unarmored.
Proficiencies: Light armor, medium armor, shields, simple weapons, martial weapons.

SKILLS (Proficient in *bold)
+1 (dex) Acrobatics
+1 (wis) Animal Handling
+0 (int) Arcana
+3 (str) Athletics
-1 (cha) Deception
+0 (int) History
+3 (wis) Insight*
+1 (cha) Intimidation*
+0 (int) Investigation
+1 (wis) Medicine
+0 (int) Nature
+3 (wis) Perception*
-1 (cha) Performance
+1 (cha) Persuasion*
+0 (int) Religion
+1 (dex) Sleight of Hand
+1 (dex) Stealth
+1 (wis) Survival
[/sblock][sblock=Appearance & bio]
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Going unarmored, Stax wears plain traveller’s clothes to cover the many tattoos on his muscular arms and torso, which look intimidating and were acquired during the dwarf’s younger years. A cheerful expression rarely leaves the bald merchant’s face, and his well-groomed brown beard is shorter than can be expected of his age.

Stax carries a heavy backpack, filled to the brim with tools, weapons and various merchandise, with apparent ease. Several javelins stick out of the bag, and a finely crafted metal maul is strapped to it with sturdy rope.

BIO
Stax was born into the influential Stormbeard clan; a dwarven family of merchants and craftsmen. Unlike his siblings and cousins, however, Stax did not want to get into the family business and had a strong rebellious streak. After two decades of living rough, drinking and fighting in various cities across the continent, Stax had earned the nickname “Teufelblut”; an old Dwarvish word translated roughly as “demon’s blood” and indicating a dwarf whose temper makes it impossible to fit in normal dwarven society.

Until his uncle Jorn Stormbeard, the famed merchant and co-founder of the Stormbeard & Stormbeard Guild of Honest Traders, took Stax under his wing. The young rebel found that he had a lot in common with the softspoken trader, including a history of violence, and gradually Stax started to conform to the life of a merchant.

Currently Stax travels the world as a merchant / artisan with his carpenter’s and smith’s tools, offering his services and trade goods, and doing some adventuring on the side, to make enough money to some day open his own shop.
[/sblock][sblock=Inventory]
COMBAT GEAR
maul
2 handaxes
4 javelins

OTHER GEAR
smith’s tools
guild letter
traveller’s clothes
belt pouch
explorer’s pack:
. backpack