Role Call (a D&D Adventurers League convention)

Yarik

Explorer
I’m organizing a small Adventurers League convention in the St. Louis area called Role Call (see below), and I was wondering what the best way to get the word out might be. So far, I have distributed flyers to all of the game stores in the area, sent out notices via meetup.com, added the convention to the convention map at dndadventurersleague.org, and listed the convention on warhorn.net. Does anyone have any other ideas?

---

Role Call is a small gaming convention in the St. Louis area with a focus on Dungeons & Dragons Adventurers League play. If you love Dungeons & Dragons, this is the convention for you!

Join us April 20-22, 2018 in Collinsville, Illinois for Role Call 2018. The convention is being held at the Leighton Evatt American Legion Post, where we will be hosting multiple tables of official Dungeons & Dragons Adventurers League play each day. Role Call will feature tier 1 adventures written by its organizers, as well as various tier 1, tier 2, and tier 3 adventures from previous Adventurers League seasons. In addition, there will be an event similar to the D&D Open, and possibly a D&D Epic (we have requested one from the AL admin team and are awaiting approval).

Whether you are working to get your character to the next tier or simply looking to see what Dungeons & Dragons is all about, we hope to see you there!

Visit rolecallcon.com to register for Role Call!

ROLE CALL 2018
April 20th 21st, and 22nd, 2018
Leighton Evatt American Legion Post 365
1022 Vandalia Street, Collinsville, Illinois 62234
(St. Louis, MO Metro Area)

RoleCallLogo.jpg

darjr

I crit!
Build a community. Run games at those other stores. Build a DM base and player base by running games and asking people to DM. Go to other local or nearby conventions and run games.

Use Facebook and get your community a group you setup. Provide a reason for the that group to exist by helping to arrange games and letting folks know where you are going to run.

Keep doing more community building, mainly by running games.

As you find other like minded folk willing to help, let them.

Remove ads