[D&D3.5] [GMT+1] [LFP]: Greyhawk-nometagaming-Leagued12

League_d12

Villager
---------------- HOPE THIS IS THIS THE RIGHT FORUM TO POST THIS-------------------

Hello everyone,

I am known as Oronir and have been GMing D&D since 1992 and with the recent changes in the digital world I start as a DIGITAL GM. I still run a live RP-session in my own home on a weekly basis so I am not looking for just another group. I am looking for players that want to create amazing characters and perform character immersion. Meta-gaming is definitely not what I am looking for.

I am currently living in GMT+1 and would prefer players from Europe with good English skill. I would like to play weekly but will start with twice a month on Friday, Saturday or Sunday evenings. Sessions would be run for 4 hours. We use maptool for all maps, images and battles and use discord for the voice communication. At the moment we don’t use video neither do I allow texting players, voice is mandatory. (Note however that I do want to introduce video in the future)

What do I expect from possible candidates?

That you will try your utmost to immerse into the game and thus keep off-topic talk during play to a minimum. We will take a break midway for some banter and Bio. I would also appreciate that you spend a little time to keep your character background and goals up-to-date and, the number one, to take the investment of time everyone takes serious. Only join the group if you can commit to being present at the sessions. Now, I know there will be occasions that one player just can’t make it and that’s okay. In that case the GM plays the character.

As the GM I will commit to the game by preparing it in advance with maps, pictures, prepared battle situations, finding background music and effects, etc. Basically trying to give you an amazing evening of fun and laughter.

Just like all the famous channels I thought to create a name for all those playing with me as GM, hence came the name The League of D12. I have a discord as well as a YouTube channel and you can reach me at the.league.d12@gmail.com .

Do you wish to be 1 of the 4-6 players to start this project? Let me know.

CORE DETAILS:

GM: Oronir (age: 40; running games since 1992 as a teenager)
Campaign name: d&d3.5 – Horde of the Wyrmlord
Current lvl: 1st level (character creation done with the GM)
Stats: Die rolling (with a camera) or a 30 point buy arrangement
Initial launch: Soon
Run time: depends on the players but options are Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening
Contact information: the.league.d12@gmail.com

Interface used:
o Maptool 1.4.1.8 (I am using an iMac)
o Discord-voice so make sure your microphone + headset is up to snuff
o (skype) video could be added in a later date​

Focus group: mature, immersion, fun, dedicated, age 20+

Think about it though:

I will be recording the sessions because out of experience I know it is extremely fun for players and GM to, at any later date, listen to it again. I will put it online for all to listen to it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases