Odd things about superheroes...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Suddenly, I feel sorry for Billy Batson. Eternal childhood + superman-like adult body.

In his normal form, the only interest he'll get is from would-be pedos or kids matching his visual age that would seem wrong to get involved with. In his adult form, it's the Superman problem again.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Remember, with Banner, it isn't getting "excited", it is getting angryhat triggers the change.

wasn't this explored in one movie (cant remember if live or animated) Bruce had the heart rate monitor watch which he also checked during love making to ensure he didnt over exite himself

and its hillarious that this discussion of superhero quirks has taken the giant leap into the gutter - love it

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
wasn't this explored in one movie (cant remember if live or animated) Bruce had the heart rate monitor watch which he also checked during love making to ensure he didnt over exite himself

and its hillarious that this discussion of superhero quirks has taken the giant leap into the gutter - love it

Could be- I haven't seen any of them.

As for where the conversation has veered...THAT was inevitable, but hopefully only periodic.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
What do you eat if you live in a hidden lair in a relatively inaccessible location?

Who does the maintenance work? Cleans the septic tank?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The life of a sidekick / henchman is not a glamorous one.

Still...even the Boss is going to have issues with blaming MRE Roulette after a while, and will be itching for a change. And he won't exactly be able to fly to the Pizza Hut nearest Demon Skull Island without attracting somebody's attention.

And how much stuff can he reasonably fit in The Demon Plane to supplement the minions' twice monthly trips to Sam's and a good Army/Navy surplus store?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
What do you eat if you live in a hidden lair in a relatively inaccessible location?

Who does the maintenance work? Cleans the septic tank?

have you not seen the Temple of Doom? Monkey brains and live baby snakes are standard villanous fare.

what I want to know is where does Ironman pee?

Ryujin

Legend
have you not seen the Temple of Doom? Monkey brains and live baby snakes are standard villanous fare.

what I want to know is where does Ironman pee?

Asked and answered:

[video=youtube;SL7tmPKoN6w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL7tmPKoN6w[/video]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases