[Star Wars d20] Any Old Republic stuff out there

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Seeing how I am addicted to Knights of the Old Republic for the x-box my freind and myself have decided to start a little Old Republic campaign. There is some stuff out there but I'm just looking for more. Anybody got any good sites with old republic ships and places they have seen. It can be West End Games, I can convert what I need.

I looking for the Basilik droids used by Mandalorians specifically.

I've been hanging out at swrpgnetwork.com lately looking for things but there message boards aren't as prolific as these.

Well thanks for any help you can give.

Jazz

First Post
You should try to get some copies of the Star Wars TPB comics of that era. Like Knights of the old republic, Dark Lords of the Sith, Golden Age of The Sith, Fall of the Sith Empire, Freedom Nadd Uprising, etc.
They are good to read and will give you a lot of info on what you are looking for. There is also some information, but not much, on the Power of the Jedi Sourcebook and Darkside Sourcebook.

Best regards.

Jazz

Gospog

First Post
Hey Dagger75,

I was in my local comic shop yesterday, and saw a Knights of the Old Republic Trade Paperback from Darkhorse Comics (the company that makes most if not all of the SW comics).

It looked pretty cool, and may be a good resource/inspiration for you.

Also, I second the notion that the info in the Dark Side sourcebook and Power of the Jedi may prove useful.

Good luck and have fun!

There's a good half dozen or so "Tales of the Jedi" Darkhorse graphic novels (really just compilations of miniseries.) Any and all of them could potentially be inspiration for a Knights of the Old Republic type game. There's even a graphic novel with that exact name.

In my opinion, though, they aren't always very Star Wars like in feel, but that's true for all the EU stuff.

Katowice

Explorer
I have the Tales of the Jedi sourcebook published by West End Games in the late 1990's. It's d6 System, but can be converted to d20 system. There's one currently for sale on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3144360781&category=2547

There's also some material in the Dark Side Sourcebook and Power of the Jedi Sourcebook.

Dagger75 said:
Seeing how I am addicted to Knights of the Old Republic for the x-box my freind and myself have decided to start a little Old Republic campaign. There is some stuff out there but I'm just looking for more. Anybody got any good sites with old republic ships and places they have seen. It can be West End Games, I can convert what I need.

I looking for the Basilik droids used by Mandalorians specifically.

I've been hanging out at swrpgnetwork.com lately looking for things but there message boards aren't as prolific as these.

Well thanks for any help you can give.

Last edited:

Remove ads