Power Nullification

yrtalien

Explorer
If a mutant takes the Power Nullification mutation is the nullification automatic? Does it affect everyone around him... even allies? Can she even ever turn it off? Presumably he/she is immune as he isn't shutting down his own power...

I'm just wondering if the Psionic simply must stay 30' from her at all time for his powers to work...
Thanks

Last edited:

yrtalien

Explorer
Speaking of Mutations I really like the idea of upping die size with enhanced stats... I want to go through and do it with all of them. I am making an NPC who is super charismatic and I'm thinking of giving her an enhanced REP d12s...

I know REP and LUC etc. Aren't normally available for upping but I don't think REP would be a big deal... more money etc. No attacks or what have you... though she could hire some very expensive thugs : )

Now LUC as d12s would be really interesting. Sticking to can't attack with higher than d6 it's still a nifty...

I forget do LUC dice explode? Or was that dropped after beta?

PSI or MAG as d12s might be tougher there's a bit more out of combat oomph to those abilities... although, generally you only roll those stats when you are in combat.

Anyone really like the Mutations section and wish there were ways to get more : )

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases