DnD 3.5 Dwarf Barbarian build

Murphdog

First Post
I have a dwarf Barbarian and do not what type of build he should have? At the moment all i have is gold plated armor and do not know what i should do make my guy better and what feet i should have? i would love your in put

I guess the question I have for you is "What do you want your Barbarian to do?". Because that will define where your feats, skills and everything else will go to.

Now Dwarves are typically lawful. Why has your dwarf let go of clan and tradition? Has something happened to his kingdom? Answering these questions will also help identify what sort of barbarian you are.

As for feats, get Power Attack. From Power Attack all goodness flows. What books are you allowed to use? Leap Attack (complete adventurer) is good. For extra cheese you can build towards Shock Trooper (complete warrior) and take your power attack penalty to AC instead of to hit. If you can find a way to get access to Pounce, then you'll be set. Though your DM may feel that you're getting cheesy/broken and then suddenly put you in places that you can't jump or charge.

Stay away from Cleave/Great Cleave. They don't come up often enough to make them worth it.

As a barbarian you have Survival as a class skill. Track may be a useful feat if no one else has it.

Dandu

First Post
I have a dwarf Barbarian and do not what type of build he should have? At the moment all i have is gold plated armor and do not know what i should do make my guy better and what feet i should have? i would love your in put

I would hope he has two feet.

Remove ads